Contacts APK

Thanks,

I will try next time.
    the tablette is not mine.
    Will do it in 2 weeks.

Regards,

Comment

Hi.
      I bought the Teclast P89 3G tablet and I want to root it and install the custom rom you offer.
      I connected the tablet to my laptop and installed drivers with pdatools and I started the root process with root genius.

After waiting about 40 minutes, the procedure ended and told me that the tablet was NOT rooted.
      What is the problem? Can I root the tablet with another program?

Thanks

Comment

These rooting apps are constantly changing. There is an app called Vroot that you might try. Just Google it.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Status Bar & Soft Keys disappear

Thanks for the ROM

Flashed it a few times, but my Status Bar & Soft Keys keep disappearing
          Not sure if Google Launcher was the cause, so I tried Nova Launcher instead, still happened.

Next, I'm going to try and see if it's cause I installed the TouchPal keyboard... So, I'll try another.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Hi guys and Riley. First i want to say thank you for the rom. I flashed it on my girlfriends tablet when she got it and its running fine. The only problem is the battery. I goes normal from 100 to 60% but then it drops rapidly and has some jumps in it.
            Since i flashed your rom right at the beginning, i dont know if its your rom or the battery is bad.

Is there a way to flash back the original rom to test the battery?
            Does anybody else has such a strange battery drain and jumps?

Not saying its the rileyrom, just want to test this out

Comment

Sorry, I had this ROM confused with a Rockchip device.

You can flash the stock ROM with the same SP Flash Tool. Just direct the tool to the stock files in a different ROM folder.
              Randy
              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Thanks to the help of Randy and the linked original firmware (on page 2) i just succesfully flashed the original firmware back on the tablet.

Will charge it fully now and then check for strange battery drainage.

Thanks Randy!!!

Comment

The first complete uncharging cycle went without any weird battery jumps. Testing it further to really rule out that the battery is defect or giving wrong readings.

Comment

Just wanted to update really quick. I didnt forget about posting, just didnt have any time to play with the tablet. Next week will be better....

Comment

Hello,
                      I tried this method :

"to fix chrome crashes it is necessary to put libmali.so file (UNZIP THE FILE LIBMALI.SO FIRST!!!):

in the following folder overwriting the original one:

/system/lib

reboot the tablet,
                      that's all! "

My tablet does not boot again. I can see only the first image . Please help me to recover my
                      tablet

Comment

Please can someone help me on rooting my teclast t98

Comment

Working...
                        X