Cube u9gt2 Jellybean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube u9gt2 Jellybean

Great news it looks like we will be getting the latest Android 4.1 Jellybean soon!!!

I hope so

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

With project butter?

Comment

soon mean ??

20 day after may I ask for any Unofficial Rom of jelly bean

Comment

Re: Cube u9gt2 Jellybean

This is in the hands of the manufacturer unless they bring an update than we are stuck

Sent using Tapatalk 2 from Sony Xperia Mini Pro - Ics 4.0.4
        Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

<input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
        </form>

Comment

Android 4.1
          http://www.moage.com/rom_desc_204.html

Comment

Originally posted by Namstob View Post
            Yes, I saw that, but the download link is dead right now.
            Too much traffic.

But there is a setup.zip as help. I don't like setup.zip files with setup.exe inside. My virus prog finds nothing. Is there someone who knows the moage sites good enough...
            Last edited by JDfense; 09-22-2012, 21:29.

Comment

Re: Cube u9gt2 Jellybean

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
              Yes, I saw that, but the download link is dead right now.
              Too much traffic.

But there is a setup.zip as help. I don't like setup.zip files with setup.exe inside. My virus prog finds nothing. Is there someone who knows the moage sites good enough...
              Use this link

</form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                Use this link

Thanks Damo.
                It is really chinese this ROM, but fast.
                Lets check it out.

Comment

help needed for installing jelly bean

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                  Use this link

I got one .img file from above link. But how to use this file to replace my evolution 3.0 version to jelly bean in my u9gt2. Pls help.

Comment

Originally posted by kkverma View Post
                    I got one .img file from above link. But how to use this file to replace my evolution 3.0 version to jelly bean in my u9gt2. Pls help.
                    use standard rk2918flashtool and eras idb before.
                    Works fine so far, except of googleplay.

Edit:
                    If you don't want to modd the rom, copy google play 3.8.17 after flashing the rom into system/apps folder with the included root explorer, then back to factory settings and reboot with functional market.
                    I think for updates I need to copy a marketupdater.apk in the rom, but thats the next step. For more apps finally fixing the builtprop is maybe necessary.

@bob
                    Do you built a Bob Finless JellyBean for this cube?
                    Last edited by JDfense; 09-24-2012, 14:52.

Comment

@bob
                      Possibly, I will chat with Supersuport900 about it since hs is kind of the Cube master here on FreakTab now.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Just got a tab I can flash again, will be picking this up in the next day or so, expect an update soon.
                        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                          Just got a tab I can flash again, will be picking this up in the next day or so, expect an update soon.
                          Fine. In the meantime I play a bit with the system - strip it a bit. I don't like the adw launcher very much, so I'll check out for another launcher.
                          JDfense

Comment

OK

I've cooked up a few files. These are definitely beta files as I cannot flash and test JB roms at the moment, you have been warned. Unless you a familiar with Bob's ROM kits then please do not flash.

To test you will need a copy Finless's 'ROM Cube 9GT-2 - ICS - Finless 1.4 EXT4 CWM (260 megs)' rom kit.

ROM Cube 9GT-2 - ICS - Finless 1.4 EXT4 CWM (260 megs)

now download my files

U9GT_900supersport_beta.zip (171 megs)

unzip this and replace Bob's kernel.img, boot.img and system.img with mine. Now flash as you would Bob's kit and hopefully you will have a rooted Jelly Bean ROM.

I've just put some place holder animations at present and not attempted any great de-bloat. If this beta works I'll take feedback and create a true 900supersport ROM.
                            900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

impossible to copy google pal

use standard rk2918flashtool and eras idb before.
                              Works fine so far, except of googleplay.

Edit:
                              If you don't want to modd the rom, copy google play 3.8.17 after flashing the rom into system/apps folder with the included root explorer, then back to factory settings and reboot with functional market.
                              I think for updates I need to copy a marketupdater.apk in the rom, but thats the next step. For more apps finally fixing the builtprop is maybe necessary.

@bob
                              i can't copy the file into app on the system, i copy the file google play from download next i try to put it on system/app and give a error... anybody can help me?

Comment

Working...
                              X