Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cube u9gt2 Jellybean

Originally posted by figgs View Post
    i can't copy the file into app on the system, i copy the file google play from download next i try to put it on system/app and give a error... anybody can help me?
    You need a file manager with root access and make sure in the file manager settings it is set to read write, now copy to /system/app

When you have done that you need to set the permissions on the Google play store that you just copied, select either properties or permissions on your file manager, and make sure they are selected

Now reboot and you will have a working play store ,

I tested this and it does work

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

Comment

i can't copy the file into app on the system, i copy the file google play from download next i try to put it on system/app and give a error... anybody can help me?
      Use the root explorer hd in the rom, copy market into system/app folder, don't forget mounting the folder for read and write, then set permissions owner read/write,group read only, others read only is enough.

I recommend to set the rom back to factory settings, sometimes rebooting is not enough for a proper market installation, but you can try Damos way. If it works you spare some time.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
        Use the root explorer hd in the rom, copy market into system/app folder, don't forget mounting the folder for read and write, then set permissions owner read/write,group read only, others read only is enough.

I recommend to set the rom back to factory settings, sometimes rebooting is not enough for a proper market installation, but you can try Damos way. If it works you spare some time.

JDfense
        i try to use root explorer but the language is chinese...

Comment

If you are wanting to test my version of this then please note I have uploaded a replacement boot.img.

See http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...upersport-BETA
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

i try to use root explorer but the language is chinese...
            Yes it is a chinese rom, but you only have to go into the settings to change language from chinese to english or maybe portuguese. The pictograms are the only orientation, but they are nearly the same as in other android system versions.
            JDfense

Comment

Working...
            X