[ROM DOWNLOAD] STOCK FIRMWARE FOR MXIII AMLOGIC S802 QUAD CORE TV BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuanhuy View Post
    I just noticed that there is no sound coming out on AV port using this latest M82_108k4 firmware on my MXIII 1gb version.

Is it a bug? If any body know how to enable/fix this issue... please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Hello,

I'm new to this forum and have the exact same issue.
    Got 2 MXIII M82 boxes, one is on HDMI so everything is ok, the other one is plugged to an old TV with AV-cable and has no audio. Tried to switch cables, update firmware to 108k4, switch the 2 boxes, TV inputs... nothing.
    This is a real problem for me on the old TV as it's the only option i have to get sound, other than buying an SPDIF to RCA converter box.
    Has anyone found the issue ?

Kind regards,
    Toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by toxiccandy View Post
      Hello,

I'm new to this forum and have the exact same issue.
      Got 2 MXIII M82 boxes, one is on HDMI so everything is ok, the other one is plugged to an old TV with AV-cable and has no audio. Tried to switch cables, update firmware to 108k4, switch the 2 boxes, TV inputs... nothing.
      This is a real problem for me on the old TV as it's the only option i have to get sound, other than buying an SPDIF to RCA converter box.
      Has anyone found the issue ?

Kind regards,
      Toxic.
      i own 2 boxes, and a friend own another one, none of them have audio trhough av output, so the issue is totally confirmed.

i dont know if its software or hardware related, we can wait for the next software update and hope for the best..

Comment

I just got this box looks like my round s82 from the software view will check its performance out ...

Comment

Comment

Mine came with the 108k4 so ill just wait till new roms are out.. can anyone please get bell tv app from playstore to work on these boxes I have the s82 and the mx3 2g i can only get it to work on my dual core mx weirrdddd maybe a kitkat problem
            I will pay someone to get this app to work please

Comment

WiFi issues

Anybody else having wifi problems? M82 108K4 build just arrived and wifi doesn't want to work at all. Ethernet cable works fine but when you go to switch the button to turn wifi on in settings it stays grey and when you go back to it has turned itself back off. Any help would be great!

Comment

Got mxIII 2G.
                Anyone recommend a stable custom rom which they have running on this box?

Comment

for 2Gb version with lots of support.

Comment

@mrlentle
                    Which MXIII variant do you have? 1GB or 2GB?

Comment

Originally posted by csgabe View Post
                      @mrlentle
                      Which MXIII variant do you have? 1GB or 2GB?
                      1GB. I found once I rolled it back to 107K4 (latest oem release from beelink in TF card format) it runs sweet so suspect either corrupt or incorrect ROM installed from factory.

Comment

I have my box (2gb verison) connected through HDMI and I ma not getting any audio...is there something I need to change?

Comment

On 1gb i have they came woth 108k4 and theu run amazong

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ganjero View Post
                            I have my box (2gb verison) connected through HDMI and I ma not getting any audio...is there something I need to change?
                            Did you get a response or fix? I also have the 2gb MXIII and sound stopped playing with HDMI. My 1gb MXIII has sound on the same movie tested? Help!!

Comment

Originally posted by ganjero View Post
                              I found the problem.Pm me if you need help. Its a sound app that causing the problems...

Comment

Re: [ROM DOWNLOAD] STOCK FIRMWARE FOR MXIII AMLOGIC S802 QUAD CORE TV BOX

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                                Did you get a response or fix? I also have the 2gb MXIII and sound stopped playing with HDMI. My 1gb MXIII has sound on the same movie tested? Help!!
                                No. I have beeb looking for a solution in different forums without luck. There is something in the box or the box/receiver combination is making the audio bypass my receiver...if I turn off my tv or unplug the hdmi cable going to the tv my audio receiver process the sound fine but as soon a the tv is on the sound is gone and the receiver shows no signal....I have all other devices (ps4, cable box, xbox) connected the same way without issues

Comment

Working...
                                X