New firmware Acemax M8 22/07/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Probably because OLD ROM was ENY and this one is Acemax?

But yes that number can be what the developer puts in. If they are SMART they would make sure they increment but even Minix has made this mistake too. So the date tells you it is newer as that is set automatically during compile from the PC compiling it system time.

Bob
    Both eny and acemax are just reseller. they are not factory, no software engineer, no hardware engineer. so it should not the problem.

Eric
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

hi every one i am not getting any problems like crashing or the box not turning off all thats fine with my unit its just xbmc thats my nightmare i cant get HD to work with out it stopping after 1 or to secounds should i install this ? sorry if this seams a stupid question i am new to this.

Comment

Kitkat SU binary must be run as a Daemon. You cannot just copy the files. Use my S89 EZ root ZIP and it should root it just fine.

Bob
        Thanks Bob

Comment

chrome browser to download it.....perfect
          tks acemax

Comment

Kitkat SU binary must be run as a Daemon. You cannot just copy the files. Use my S89 EZ root ZIP and it should root it just fine.

Bob
            Hi Bob, You mean this file: s89_root_update.zip?

Update:
            Yes that must be the one according to following thread name:
            Last edited by Marton4; 07-26-2014, 08:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Marton4 View Post
              Hi Bob, You mean this file: s89_root_update.zip?

Update:
              Yes that must be the one according to following thread name:
              http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...oot-ZIP-update
              yes mate or this

both same file

JustMe
              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

next to video interlacing problem Today I Had few Random Reboots while on xbmc menu... Overheating?

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
                  ... Overheating?
                  I don't think so, because your box has the best ventilation and at xbmc I recognize CPU usage much less then 20% (at 4 cores) at s802 devices...
                  RK3288 Devices
                  - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                  - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                  UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                  Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                  Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

next to video interlacing problem Today I Had few Random Reboots while on xbmc menu... Overheating?
                    something strange with all s802 ;dont change skin in xbmc plz test xbmc only with originali

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                      something strange with all s802 ;dont change skin in xbmc plz test xbmc only with originali
                      Quite happy with m8 s802 so far but using my custom fw based on quite old lifeforce rom...(xbmc aeon nox )
                      I do hope they fix the problems of this fw and I update my fw...

Comment

New to the M8.

Will after i received my M8 if will not hold the Ethernet connection and have turn it on manually all the time and keeps crashing and the only way you can turn it off is to unplug the power cabole out the back. tried most things any idea?
                        Installed the new fw from here no xbmc so i installed gotham 13.2 sound no video Help lol
                        Cheers
                        Paul

Kerel Versons
                        ubunttv@ubuntt1886
                        fri jun13 12.42.15 cst 2014
                        Buikd No Kot48h 2014 00.16 key test
                        Last edited by doingok43; 08-08-2014, 17:21.

Comment

Random MAC address

I was having a problem with random MAC addresses when cold booting in ver 617, but this version has fixed this and the box now always boots using the Mac address listed on the back of the box.

Comment

Anybody using this firmware having issues , for xbmc especially 1080p H.264 playback..video freeze audio still going on..interlacing problem...can u pls..share your experience..whatever version of xbmc your using..thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                              Anybody using this firmware having issues , for xbmc especially 1080p H.264 playback..video freeze audio still going on..interlacing problem...can u pls..share your experience..whatever version of xbmc your using..thanks....
                              Yes Mate We all have interlacing Problem , Its reported to the Ace guys ...

Comment

Re: New firmware Acemax M8 22/07/2014

Yes Mate We all have interlacing Problem , Its reported to the Ace guys ...
                                Thanks mate..for your reply...

Comment

Working...
                                X