Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peenjam View Post
    Hi Bob,

You let someone mirror the Stock beta 007 zip, would it be ok if this tweaker was temporarily mirrored too?

Thanks

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

this is beta007

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

this is the Tweaker
    Last edited by zeevg; 08-04-2014, 11:53.

Comment

Thanks Zeevg, I have already grabbed that. Just keeping fingers crossed bob will let the tweaker be mirrored.

Comment

Originally posted by Peenjam View Post
        Thanks Zeevg, I have already grabbed that. Just keeping fingers crossed bob will let the tweaker be mirrored.

added the tweaker to the same post of the beta007, hope it's ok with Bob

Comment

H is this app works with this room "ex yu tv"its free on google play,can you test this please,I'm getting redy to bay X8 H.
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            To be honest go get a flash card and a mouse. Your going to need them later. I could make this flashable via USB and the flash tool but most don't want that and I don't want to spend the time.

Just a recommendation for the future.

Bob
            I actually was able to flash with USB drive and rii K24 remote and all running well.

Thanks bob

Comment

build.prop

How to edit build.prop ?
              I need to change build.prop for playstore app.

Comment

Working...
              X