No announcement yet.

s89 and mele f10 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

six-axis sensor for game-mode... I think there will be the same problem at the 'Mele F10 Delux' http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/06/...lls-for-29-99/
    The problem is that these remotes are designed for Mele devices...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Surely there must be a way of looking through the firmware for the mele boxes and finding the .kl files that make these features work

Comment

I think it's more than only the kl file, because the KeyMapping 2.0 is a port of the kl file and the game-mode could be more special then the functional keys...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Theoretically speaking pressing the button executes a command which in turn controlls a feature that is at the moment specific to the mele box. Would there not be a trail to follow? I think its clear I have no idea how that would happen as I've only just started off with android but with android being open source we should be able to follow the path surely?

Comment

Originally posted by lex_q View Post
            Interesting to see its not just f10 pro but any wireless sound device.. theres a button to switch between sound outputs but it does nothing as of yet.. when I have some time im going to try and do a keymap for the f10pro as the new roms only have a keymap for the f10 so im guessing all I would need to do is copy the file and change the vendor id codes as they have the same keyboard and button layout
            any news ?

thanks

Comment

mele f10 pro

I decided to order a new melee f10pro me.
              I have had cs968 TV box.
              At this time I troubleshoot?
              whether f10 get pro stupidity?
              game and the sound system was fixed in ROM?

Comment

No not yet, I was hoping to drum up interest. I still haven't tried getting hold of the kl file from a mele android box which is obviously designed to work with this remote. Mainly because A I don't have one of these boxes and B I wouldn't have a clue how to get it out of a firmware file for example without the actual box. Its gotta be worth it though if we can work this out because then it just means if we put this kl file in ANY android box it should work! Anyone with more expertise is welcome to say if I'm missing something

Comment

That's exactly what I am waiting for! I expected from mele to give out an app but they did nothing. Still waiting for the game mode function to work! I have an f10 deluxe remote which is quite similar and I'm very interested in the project. The problem is that I can't help you. If any Android guru with a mele tv box is reading this thread, please help!

Comment

Ynt: s89 and mele f10 pro

melee TV box , which can put the content. We have benefited us.

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Comment

does the mele f10 pro work like the nexus layer remote where you can just press a button on the remote the activate the voice thing?
                      Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

like this remote

Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

Originally posted by thegergz View Post
                          How the game mode ? Does it work on all TV box ? Is there a video presentation ?

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Comment

f10 mele Deluxe,Measy gp830 ?

Comment

No basically the main thing they left out on the mele remote specifications is that this remote is made to work with a mele android box. At the moment I have the s89 and am having to use the sound about app just to have sound work normally I.e. through the TV. This is a headache as sometimes it just decides to think there is no TV output and I get no sound at all. The game mode doesn't work for me and never has. The remote control works fine except the power button and the keyboard works to type but not to press enter. I.e. I search for an app I type the name of the app press return or enter and I get nothing but a click so it obviously does something else. The 'go' button functions only as task manager button not like the enter/return should. If it wasn't for these things the remote would actually be really advanced. Oh almost forgot the call pick up and call hangup buttons do nothing. Such a shame.. All those potential features.. No backup in terms of software support

Comment

Working...
                              X