No announcement yet.

Mk902II troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is it safe to buy the minix 8-h? is the s802 still hoing through revisions? when is the 4gb ram coming out?

i also ordered pipo p9, does that mean that the rk3288 will be buggy?

Comment

I solved my sound problem using SPIF optical cable. I think it was the ARC function of my TV that was not working properly :/
      Sound is still only in stereo BTW.
      Ho and I managed to watch 4K H264 Video in real 4k (there is a clear difference with 1080p)
      I confirm this is only working with the built in player.

And the "Galery" only show pictures in 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by xtreo View Post

Data transfer:

Has each USB port separate controller? Or MK902II has only one controller with USB HUB? It is important for copying data from one USB hdd to other... What is real speed of copying between two USB ports? Has MK902II dedicated LAN port or it is shared with something else (for example with USB like on Raspberry Pi)? Has it real gigabit LAN? Can I realy copy file through LAN to first USB drive ~40MB/s and to second USB drive ~40MB/s at the same time?

Now I know a little bit more about the SoC layout of the RK3288:
        - one USB OTG 2.0 Host
        - two USB 2.0 Host (but one only supports 2.0 and not 1.1 (ECHI))
        - the WiFi module seams to be connect to a separate port at the SoC (SDIO 3.0 / UART) but could also use one of the two USB 2.0 Host (depends on the module, but the AP6xxx seams to use the SDIO 3.0 / UART)
        - the Ethernet can connect to the GMAC at the SoC via a PHY (like the rk3188)
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

The MK902ii is compatible with ROMs and kernels from the following RK3288 devices:

Cloudnetgo CR12/13/16, Bluetimes QPRO, Measy B4S & CS918ii

...latest [09/11/14] firmware can be found here:

Comment

Been testing for bit newest build and latest rom havent tried the 4 k funtion yet but everything working out of the box so far xbmc included snappy and clear. ill test some of the other roms as soon as u get set up on windows hate.....

Lol
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Been testing for bit newest build and latest rom havent tried the 4 k funtion yet but everything working out of the box so far xbmc included snappy and clear. ill test some of the other roms as soon as u get set up on windows hate.....

Lol
              Tell me if u find one that have working netflix :-)
              Everyone Ive tried it usually goes very bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vegarRingdal View Post
                Tell me if u find one that have working netflix :-)
                Everyone Ive tried it usually goes very bad.
                Had you also tried this one?
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

going to try few roms the cloudnet one at least has camera working too.

post screens in a new thread.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

RKM MK902II 16GB no sound on AV Receiver

Does any one have the RKM MK902II working with sound through HDMI cable to a AV Receiver?
                    A change all options on sound system and can´t get any sound on the AV, i have a Onkyo TX-SR608 receiver.

But when i plug the HDMI cable to the tv, it has sound!!!!

Can you help?

Comment

I don't have a MK908II but it seams to be a generally problem at rk3288 at the moment that many AVR at HDMI pass-trough doesn't work... at other devices I know they are working hard at the FW to fix it...
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by shupifero View Post
                        Does any one have the RKM MK902II working with sound through HDMI cable to a AV Receiver?
                        A change all options on sound system and can´t get any sound on the AV, i have a Onkyo TX-SR608 receiver.

Can you help?
                        I have the exact same problem with a Pioneer AVR ... I had to connect the HDMI to the TV and the SPDIF to the AVR (because I get sound problems relying on ARC)
                        And when I switch my TV input and goes back, my RKM is crashed and I have to reboot multiple times to get it back ...

Comment

I will send mine to RMA.

Comment

Originally posted by shupifero View Post

Can you help?
                            No fix for this?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCyrix View Post
                              I tried every 4k video on this site, the player keeps saying he can't read the file

I made another test, I made an app that displays the current resolution, it shows "1920x1080" in 1080p60 and in 2160p30.
                              So there is no real 4k the device juste upscales the buffer before sending it through HDMI ...
                              I'm testing the 4K resolution with the ZERO Devices Z5C Thinko here:

Can you share your APP?

Also note that probably the UI is 1080p, but does not mean your device can not play 4K
                              Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

I had my app launched in real 4k (and reporting it) using the "wm" command line before running the app

something like "adb shell wm size 3840x2160" if u are using adb
                                I'll share it if you want (it's juste a simple unity app)

Comment

Working...
                                X