iFive Mini 3GS RileyROM 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    Not necessarily. The drivers you are needing are the vcom adb drivers the tools use to communicate with your tablet's system.

The best way I've found to install them is to run the PDAnet app I included in the ROM kit. It will automatically install the required drivers. Then you can uninstall the app.

Sent from my P1 using Tapatalk

hi

that's exactly what i did first i uninstalled the drivers and installed pdanet, connected the tablet
    and everything was ok. then i deleted the pdanet. went through all the steps but as soon as i turn off the tablet the tablet is not detected by my laptop so the flash tool also does not work

Comment

If you are trying to flash the ROM...you need to have the tablet off and disconnected from USB. Click the download button on the flash tool with the tablet still disconnected. Then plug in the USB to the tablet. The flash should start immediately.

If you are trying to use the MTKDroidTool, all of those functions are done with the tablet turned on, and the USB connected.

Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

hey riley

that's the problem i want to flash the rest is working

the flash does not find the tablet

Comment

Make sure you are using a USB 2.0 port...not 3.0. Sometimes that helps. Also, use the USB cable that came with the tablet.

Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

hi

i have tried the original cable and 4 other cable's but still nothing i will try the whole procedure on an other pc tommorow

i'll let you know how it goes

Comment

hi

i have tried an other pc but still the same problem i think the drivers do not install correctly
              when i plug in the tablet in off mode the pc says installing driver ''pre loader mtk65......''
              after that it says driver failed to install with a red cross. is'nt there a driver made for just the mini 3gs??

i'm getting desperate here i want this rom soo bad, to get rid of the storage issue

Comment

Working...
              X