Probox2 EX firmware >>>S802 Beelink und Tronsmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probox2 EX firmware >>>S802 Beelink und Tronsmart

Just an FYI folks, the Probox2 EX firmware works on the Beelink and Tronsmart devices.
    In fact it is using Oman's kernel #1 from Aug 5th. My assumption is this is based off 108 Beelink firmware.
    Wifi and everything works I tested it.

So if anyone wants to play with yet another firmware, you can download it here:

probox2.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf probox2.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Bob
    Last edited by JDfense; 12-27-2015, 20:18.
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Awesome Im downloading now to test like the look of the launcher

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated

Comment

Thanks Bob You are great
      P.s this also works for csm8 (remote.conf needs to be replaced for the IR Remote)

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
        Thanks Bob You are great
        P.s this also works for csm8 (remote.conf needs to be replaced for the IR Remote)
        Can someone please post a separate CSM8 firmware with proper remote.conf along with instructions for upgrading? I am interested in this box but am very new to Android.

Never mind seems there are issues with this firmware on CSM8.
        Last edited by Haba; 08-25-2014, 05:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Haba View Post
          Can someone please post a separate CSM8 firmware with proper remote.conf along with instructions for upgrading? I am interested in this box but am very new to Android.

Never mind seems there are issues with this firmware on CSM8.

Can you please elaborate? What issues did you encounter?

Comment

Can I try this fw on round boxes (s82b) or is the fw only for square boxes ?

Thanks weganer

Comment

Originally posted by mike808 View Post
              Can you please elaborate? What issues did you encounter?
              e.g. different WiFi/BT chip-set http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post217908

Originally posted by weganer View Post
              Can I try this fw on round boxes (s82b) or is the fw only for square boxes ?

Thanks weganer
              yes, that's why Bob post the information at the sub-forum for the round boxes...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thanks Bob You are great
                Can you tell us how well the firmware is working, a little review please? You posted this awhile back about Bob's 108k. "I cant turn on the box from standby with 108k and applications like abtutu ,speedtest not working in landscape mode like the official hindotech FW thats why I do recommend you guys to use the FW from Hindotech..."

Comment

Look hardwere

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    Just an FYI folks, the Probox2 EX firmware works on the Beelink and Tronsmart devices.
                    In fact it is using Oman's kernel #1 from Aug 5th. My assumption is this is based off 108 Beelink firmware.
                    Wifi and everything works I tested it.

So if anyone wants to play with yet another firmware, you can download it here:

probox2.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf probox2.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Bob
                    Hi finless do u see fw for mygica Atv1800 ,i open unzip fw and i see something strange they have fw all in one for all device 4 diferent wifi chip in same fw universal rom 1rom for all and all for 1 rom )

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                      Hi finless do u see fw for mygica Atv1800 ,i open unzip fw and i see something strange they have fw all in one for all device 4 diferent wifi chip in same fw universal rom 1rom for all and all for 1 rom )
                      Dont try to load any other s802 box FW to that box!
                      I have Loaded atv1800 FW to square M8 LOL Its bricked but My Black screen FW installation method Worked once again box boots if I hold Reset button during startup

Comment

Dont try to load any other s802 box FW to that box!
                        I have Loaded atv1800 FW to square M8 LOL Its bricked but My Black screen FW installation method Worked once again box boots if I hold Reset button during startup
                        hahaha u are the best i just see they have 4 diferent units 4 diferent wifi chips only one rom unisex maybe 1kernel for 4 device ?What u think about atv1800?sry on my bad eng,
                        Maybe Bob can make 1 rom for all s802

Comment

Give me a link please. Mygica firmware is usually really good and I bet I can port it to work on anything!

Bob

Comment

http://www.geniatech.com/news.asp Fw 29.7.2014

Comment

Downloading now.

TMx, one day I must teach you how to port firmware!

HINT since you know how to mod boot.img.... take the 2nd ram disk from boot for a device (contains the DTB) and use it when making a boot from another device.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X