R89-Android OS features/Launcher/UI....feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R89-Android OS features/Launcher/UI....feedback here

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Everything was so small, hard to read while using 1080p resolution, I changed the DPI from 160 to 240 now everything is good.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Everything was so small, hard to read while using 1080p resolution, I changed the DPI from 160 to 240 now everything is good.
      Yes,we know the issue..but if you change to 720P output,will find the abnormal.
      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

i would love a quick switch at the new launcher to change between hdmi & spdif sound

Comment

One minor bug I've noticed is the app menu button on the standard Android launcher (launcher3) is off centre, it wasn't at first but now it remains after rebooting. Haven't had a chance to dig deeper yet

Comment

Light home launcher is very nice, it will be my launcher of choice. If it had the capability to change to Fahrenheit in the weather settings, that would make it perfect.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Please use a bigger mouse cursor
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by sync View Post
                i would love a quick switch at the new launcher to change between hdmi & spdif sound
                Sure,we are on the way to make this come true...and other options..

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                Please use a bigger mouse cursor
                sure.

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Light home launcher is very nice, it will be my launcher of choice. If it had the capability to change to Fahrenheit in the weather settings, that would make it perfect.
                might be with more settings..

Comment

Just not an uglier one, the same style but bigger I'd say

Comment

Light home launcher is nice, not sure if I've already said that but as has been said, you did a good job. Launcher3 was nice to have optional but I personally prefer the look of the Google now launcher off play store or the stock aosp launcher at least, download link here for anyone that wants it. Google now's icons are better in app drawer though and a lot easier to view at 1080p imo

Comment

This is how Tv box Launcher should look like or Android L

Comment

I would like if you are able to manage to keep the setting at " [USB] -> 'Connect to PC' " because I like to mange my device via ADB and at the moment I have to switch to the device after every restart to "re"set the " [USB] -> 'Connect to PC' "
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

+1 for that to be a default setting at boot

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
                            This is how Tv box Launcher should look like or Android L

Yep if its Android T.V bit more info at the Weekend from IFA hopefully.

Comment

Last edited by userx; 09-03-2014, 10:06.

Comment

Working...
                              X