Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

htc_t018_MTK_Vanilla_Ice_{CLEAN}_Rooted_CS968_4.4K K_DTS, App Package {YOU CUSTOMIZE}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just signed here to say big big thx to Tech1 for this awesome rom!!

Don't know why but i can't get facebook news feed to work on this android box tv.also had same problem on official firmware

Last edited by gonganong; 09-04-2014, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by gonganong View Post
      Just signed here to say big big thx to Tech1 for this awesome rom!!

Don't know why but i can't get facebook news feed to work on this android box tv.also had same problem on official firmware

Give me access directions to the FB news feed and I will run test on it ... I have the FB app installed, it works like a charm ... Oh! Please read the PM I just sent you ...

Comment

@Tech1

I like this lite ROMs, without so many applications. You are doing a great job. I need here to ask once again, if you could consider to put inside kernel like this one made for AP6210

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

It has every refresh rate we all might need

1920 x 1080p 60Hz
        1920 x 1080p 50Hz
        1920 x 1080i 60Hz
        1920 x 1080i 50Hz
        1920 x 1080p 30Hz
        1920 x 1080p 24Hz
        1280 x 720p 60Hz
        1280 x 720p 50Hz
        720 x 576p 50Hz
        720 x 480p 60Hz

That would make this ROM even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
          @Tech1

I like this lite ROMs, without so many applications. You are doing a great job. I need here to ask once again, if you could consider to put inside kernel like this one made for AP6210

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

It has every refresh rate we all might need

1920 x 1080p 60Hz
          1920 x 1080p 50Hz
          1920 x 1080i 60Hz
          1920 x 1080i 50Hz
          1920 x 1080p 30Hz
          1920 x 1080p 24Hz
          1280 x 720p 60Hz
          1280 x 720p 50Hz
          720 x 576p 50Hz
          720 x 480p 60Hz

That would make this ROM even better.
          Broadcom wifi is not compatible with Mediatek wifi ROMS and vise versa.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            Broadcom wifi is not compatible with Mediatek wifi ROMS and vise versa.
            I understand that but inside the kernel you can find file display.d which can be tweaked to have all those refresh rates, it is not matter of wifi driver, just copy display driver which are the same for MALI400 chip.

I am not so satisfied with the video playback of streams for CS968 devices, it could be a lot of better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
              I understand that but inside the kernel you can find file display.d which can be tweaked to have all those refresh rates, it is not matter of wifi driver, just copy display driver which are the same for MALI400 chip.

I am not so satisfied with the video playback of streams for CS968 devices, it could be a lot of better.
              It works, but no wiFi or Bluetooth works ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                Give me access directions to the FB news feed and I will run test on it ... I have the FB app installed, it works like a charm ... Oh! Please read the PM I just sent you ...
                Sorry i'm pretty much n00b with all this stuff...just got this device a week ago or so,so i don't no much how things work here or the link you sent me via pm ,did try few things but nothing,everything else works except that news feed,messenger works..oh well its not a big deal anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                  It works, but no wiFi or Bluetooth works ...
                  How does the wifi and blutooth have anything to do with the display?

Comment

Originally posted by TomThumb View Post
                    How does the wifi and blutooth have anything to do with the display?
                    It doesn't have anything to do with the display, I was just telling the guys, what works and what doesn't work ...{lol}

Comment

AP6210

Can this ROM be loaded to CR11s AP6210, without any issues?

Comment

Originally posted by zoltar View Post
                        Can this ROM be loaded to CR11s AP6210, without any issues?
                        Check this one out here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Ap6210-AC3-DTS ...

Comment

DOWNLOADS:

*{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post {MIDDLE SECTION}, NO MORE SCROLLING ...
                          *Get the NEW Android TV htc t018 MTK Vanilla Ice Clean ROM Build And Multi Media Super ROM Apps Package
                          HERE
                          https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
                          Hi Tech1,

I'd like to try this ROM but I can't seem to find it in that link. I've got MTK Wifi chipset on my CS968.

Thanks.

Comment

Outdated Boxes

Originally posted by stoked View Post
                            [B]

Hi Tech1,

I'd like to try this ROM but I can't seem to find it in that link. I've got MTK Wifi chipset on my CS968.

Thanks.
                            Guy I don't even have that Android TV box anymore, they are outdated ... I'm now using Google's ADT-1 box with turbo speed, processor clocking @ 1900 plus with machine like precision ... Those Chinese boxes are a waste of your good money...

Comment

Working...
                            X