M8 Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
    Maybe I used wrong link (just googled it)... and maybe there are wrong specs on that site. But I'm sure I have in mail MXII S805 box. See cnx - http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/09/...ogic-s805-soc/
    No, no, it isn't up to you... it's up to these kind of Chinese dealer/factory(s) ...
    but, because I never seen this pcb before, I think you are right with the S805, but we will only be sure, if someone maybe will remove the heatsink (or give some more info at Android e.g. "about device")...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
      Are you sure about specifications (dual core, Android 4.2.2)?

This device looks like this one - http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...023455465.html

MXII (not MX2) is Amlogic S805 quad core
      Yes Stane, the box is similar and having spoken with supplier he has confirmed that they develop this box and PCB from scratch and don't copy or clone the MXII boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by robert.uk77 View Post
        Thanks No Spam for me, I really appreciate your time and effort.

Please see PCB of the box attached. The Chinese seller has also given me the firmware but I want to root the box and use custom firmware to enhance the quality and performance of the box.

Can you advise which particular one will be the best on basis of PCB?

Regards
        1GB ram keep note

JustMe
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
        X