Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you really want my opinion, the one I really like the best was the first one, with the logo revolving against the simple planet

You can add a few effects to show off but keep simple, as it is a simple logo.

Many many geeks find complex animation enjoyable, but many of them are real users, and like common pretty menus.

Comment

So if you can make a set of "small" good looking jpeg, I'm pretty sure they'll be used
      All the gfx I saw there were ******* awesome... thanks

Comment

thanks petrus i appreciate that im just havin alot of fun with all this for real if im not tattooing i sit around and draw or something art related anyway
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

heres another one i played with today Click image for larger version

Name:	images (26).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	429114

Comment

Ok, man, you really have ******* gimp or photoshop skills If you can spare some time and make an imaging tutorial for us, that would be relly great

But again I''m not speaking For Finless or Will here, but I really think what will stay here as a gif or jpeg logo is a "sober" logo with at least "Freak" written on it, and no "blood" or "flesh" or any "rock band" reference. And even if I wanted to ask a few times, Nirvana is out of scope, even if it's the greatest band of this century

Listen to it

Last edited by petrus; 09-11-2012, 00:47. Reason: Ok Pixies is the greatest band of the century

Comment

thanks petrus ive learned photoshop in about the last 5 days its alot of fun ill see what i can do about makin some type of tutorial keepin it simple . if you want to use any of the images ive posted you can i really dont mind id be honored thanks man , oh is that a band over your way or what and yes i like nirvana also

Comment

just messing with a new idea Click image for larger version

Name:	image55.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	429115 thought someone would like to see it

Comment

more art

heres something new let me know what ya thinkClick image for larger version

Name:	freaktab 5.jpg
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	429119 im havin so much fun

Comment

Ooooooo...... me starting to like more!

So the moto thing. So you know I just think we are not all about ROMs here. I do like having the fun, learning, etc motto part as we want to be different than everyone else! The people that come here should like and want to come here to help others... AND in return enjoy. So that motto is very important to me.

But that does not need to be our "main" thing! I like what your working on and it can be great! Again though... it's not all about coming here to get ROMs. We want people to participate and enjoy doing so. And I feel for the most part people are good so when they "get" something they are willing to give back in return to others and help them. I don;t want to be yet another ROM site on the web. I want learning here along with people just wanting to discuss lerning here. Whatever that might be related to Android. ROMs, using Android OS, sharing info, oe whatever!

Make sense?

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

makes perfect sense Bob i was thinking how to intergrate the fun learning moto along with my image so i think now i know where to go yes all your statements in your post are very true

Comment

this might be it

i REALLY LIKE THIS ONE whats up?Click image for larger version

Name:	freaktab 10.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	429120 i think i got it this time

Comment

heres one for maybe a cool wallpaper Click image for larger version

Name:	images (32).jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	429121

Comment

Re: freaktab art

the last one looks much clean than others..nice job.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                              heres something new let me know what ya think[ATTACH=CONFIG]760[/ATTACH] im havin so much fun

That is getting better Tattman!!

Like the tablet with the Android on it
                              If it did not have the top and bottom bit and maybe a red border that would rock!

Less jazz looks better than the others :thumbup:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 from Sony Xperia Mini Pro - Ics 4.0.4
                              Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                              <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                              <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                              <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                              https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                              </form>

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                                i REALLY LIKE THIS ONE whats up?[ATTACH=CONFIG]761[/ATTACH] i think i got it this time
                                This one rocks!

Sent using Tapatalk 2 from Sony Xperia Mini Pro - Ics 4.0.4
                                Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                                <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                                <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                                <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                                https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                                </form>

Comment

Working...
                                X