Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Damo i have been havin so much fun with this ive learned so much about photoshop in the last few days plus i get to flex my artistic mind i hope Bob really likes this one i believe it might grab him
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Re: freaktab art

Well done and it is great to see your great enthusiasm for Freaktab!

Your the man Tattman!

Sent using Tapatalk 2 from Sony Xperia Mini Pro - Ics 4.0.4
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
      </form>

Comment

well Damo, a site like this takes alot of good people to make it work and Bob yourself and others to numerous to mention have helped myself and alot of others so i personally feel like i need to do something in return and try to help and improve the site in my own way im artistic so this will be my main contribution i like to try and answer questions people have here if i can limited as my android knowledge is ,ive learned alot about the arnova tablets and its all been from this site . so i just wanna help out however i can ,anyway ive went on enough ill have some more art for ya"ll to look at tomorrow

Comment

Keep them coming man !

Maybe you will be the first to get a Freaktab tattoo lol

Sent using Tapatalk 2 from Sony Xperia Mini Pro - Ics 4.0.4
          Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
          <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
          <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
          <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          </form>

Comment

that would for sure be a youtube video in the makin

Comment

just one more idea Click image for larger version

Name:	images (36).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	429122 i like this one too but hey im biased

Comment

Bob havent heard from ya on these last couple of pieces this is my favorite so farClick image for larger version

Name:	freaktab 10.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	429123 the last one i like too.

Comment

Your going to not like me
                  I am PICKY as hell.... Your getting better! But it's not made me jump up and say "YES... thats it!". You have to realize as a proud owner of this site I want something that just makes it fit. Hard to explain my feelings here. I know our current logo is in serious need of a REAL ONE that makes our site so I appreceate you seeing that and working so hard. Very good work but not yet for me sorry.....

Not to give you a downer but as I said, the logo I want will be it forever. It has to fit that bill. I cant thank you enough for going after this! No one else would trust me so I realy appreceate that! It's a thankless job... So just saying, give me a WOW "thats it" and forever will it be our logo.

So sorry to be a critic... if your still up to going at it and havent given up, when you get it, I will tell you and use it on the spot!

Just to put in another critic opinion. Since your learning photoshop etc, I think your spending a lot of time on details, tools and the canvas?. A logo needs to be more from the heart. Not saying your not putting your heart into it! But what I am seeing is good work but not quite yet a "painter than knows the canvas". As a Tatt man, you know your canvas (the human body).... I bet you started out and over time you learned HOW to work with that canvas and what looks good and what doesnt. Am I right? Now your relearning new tools and a different canvas. Maybe get to know your canvas again? I hope that makes sense? Maybe helps?

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

you are totally right Bob ive had to learn all this just like when i was learning to tattoo so yes its something i have to progress through, i REALLY want to make you squeal like a girl when i hit on the right logo and trust me i will get it thats why ive been putting out one or two a day i will not give up i really want to do this for the site , plus its fun for me its not like i hate doin this kind of stuff im a artist .so i will get it for ya man so hang in there we"ll get it .

Comment

I really figured you would understand what I am saying!

Added.... just now....

Tattman, I know that art and critics are everywhere. I am of the age that most people my age look at tatts as a fad and how STUPID OF YOU to mark your body for life! But I look it as a art form. One that lives for a long time! It's not like a painting you do that can be seen 100's of years later. But for people it's art that makes a person unique in a way. So many of the artists that painted things 100's of years ago people may have thought "get a job" or whatever. Look now. Seems you have to die to be "expensive". But I think the artists were not looking for expensive. Just make a living at the time and enjoyed making what their brain felt like making. Same thing but a different canvas......

Let your mind make something you would want to see. Don't let me pollute you with my ideas of a logo. NOW GO FOR IT! Be creative and enjoy!

Bob

Comment

back at ya Bob

Comment

See above my updated post and thoughts.

Bob

Comment

thanks man i really appreciate those comments about an artist cause i am a natural born artist my tattooing has been my life i also paint sculpt ive never "worked " at any job in my life ive always made my living off my art . so i really appreciate your view there thanks man i promise ya ill do my damndest to make you a great logo .

Comment

been really busy at the tattoo shop sorry havent had to to do any freaktab art hopefully this week

Comment

hey tattoman..you are doing great..im enjoying your arts..keep coming.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X