Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tv Box Launchers - RK3288

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
    Thanks. Would be nice to even know what they are then we can manually search for them.
    BFS 4KH Android TV Box (Hisilicon Hi3798) Review: http://youtu.be/n5QBaTRoHlw

VST and Shafa Market are some of them.

Comment

square pretty good launcher

simple launcher can customize some of it looks like windows 8 icon and back grounds and lables all work. free and 4 bucks for the paid. cheap

downloaded crome dolphin and crome beta still cant get the file to show up on mega???
      Attached Files
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

The Apk for Sun UI can be found in the Zeuss Rk3288 Tv Box. Someone here keen to extract it for us

Comment

Re: Tv Box Launchers - RK3288

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
          The Apk for Sun UI can be found in the Zeuss Rk3288 Tv Box. Someone here keen to extract it for us
          It is already in the packaged upload. Your DPI has to be 160

Comment

m8 launcher didnt want to install for me.the XH_Home_for_TV looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
              That's the same as M8 launcher included in pack posted in this thread.

i dont think its the same brother.home screen looks different.

Comment

It is already in the packaged upload. Your DPI has to be 160
                Thanks!! Downloading now. I found every APk for the Rainbow Launcher you posted. Although the apps are 98% Chinese you can navigate and find awesome English HD content...Options

Comment

https://mega.co.nz/#!qU9xkKwJ!NYFxiq...M8P2m-2ilS5s7o

WebOS type launcher.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9810[/ATTACH]
                  Any idea how one could edit this APK so that when you select media center it launches Kodi or SPMC instead ? In fact any ideas which file must be edited to customize all menu shortcuts like Live TV too...

Comment

The best one IMO is the open hour chameleon launcher. Cant get it to run on anything but open hour and hybrid ROMs though. www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TYaeZJjrY

Comment

Originally posted by thegergz View Post
                      tell us the secret :O
                      The application does two checks to see if it can launch.
                      It will work on any rom if you edit two properties in your build.prop file.

Comment

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
                        What launcher is this?

Anyone here knows where to get it from?[ATTACH=CONFIG]8499[/ATTACH]
                        I have created a modified version of this launcher that works on the wasser 2.05 ROM. The xbmc link now points to spmc, browser points to chrome and file manager points to es file. Only minor drawback is you will need to install a modified build prop (it works but I don't know the exact two calls the launcher makes to the build prop, but the edits are in there).

If anyone wants it just let me know cheers danny

Comment

I like this more customized.
                          Attached Files
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

calander and task killer and re boot by Petrus. Cpu counter and can even run memory monitor as well can extend it to more pages. add my own photos whats not to like lol
                            Attached Files

Comment

Any Leanback Launcher Clones or Look-a-like Launchers released yet.....Need more Tv Launchers

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                                Here's my favorite tv box launcher so far, made for true tv/living room environment.

It's called SunUi and is currently shipping with some RK3288 boxes.

I had to force the nav bar (just to take the screenshots) but the nav bar is not intended to be run with this UI/launcher.

Looks similar to Google's leanback launcher used on ADT-1 and nexus tv, even the no nav bar part. Does it still have a notification bar at the top? (Leanback has neither)

Cheers,
                                -SB
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
                                Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                                Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
                                RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
                                ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Working...
                                X