Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have bluetooth issues ?
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by Addyhash View Post
      still on 108k4... came from 104k4... i think 104k ran cooler, but like the power down and hibernate ooptions in 108, although hibernate wakes randomly anyway...
      Might give 109k4 a crack as Arrow and The Flash are starting next week, so there's gonna be some streaming lol... and 80 degree temps are scaring me! ( 5 episodes straight of 'Scandal' the other night and she was starting to stutter )

Addy

ok, installed 109k4 on weekend... hibernate now no longer wakes!

one issue: how can the unit be at 75 degrees on startup, idle processor state 5%, I popped the lid off and heat sink is cold, are we sure info is correct, because as soon as mine hits 80, processor is ramped down to 1200 and streaming then stutters, gonna roll back to 104k4, at least it sat on 35 on start-up and went up to 50 degrees when streaming.
      How/Where do you see the temperatures?

Comment

Originally posted by the111 View Post
        How/Where do you see the temperatures?
        e.g. Cpu Temperature
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          put unit to sleep for 10min you will see it don't wake up 109k4

JustMe
          A bit late on replying but I saw a post from you the other day in a different thread mentioning the issue. I know it's nothing more than a work around but I use "wake my android pro" on my Ainol Hero (amlogic dualcore) due to wifi disconnection issues.

Link to wake my android pro
          Minix Neo X7 - Wasser 1.0.4 OC'd - Kodi-helix with passthrough
          Beelink M8B - Wasser 1.0.3 - Kodi-helix alpha 2 + SPMC

Comment

Flash Player Fails to Run

I upgraded BeeLink S82 today from 108k4 to 109k4 mainly to get the status line hiding feature. Some websites I frequent have videos requiring Adobe Flash Player. I installed Flash 11.1 and then installed the Dolphin web browser; in Dolphin settings set Flash Player to Always On.

Running 108k4 this always worked. In 109k4 the video always starts to play for a moment and then stalls right away.

Since I need this capability I am inclined to go back to 108k4. Is there any other explanation for this problem?

Ken
            Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
            SIMPLE MEDIA CENTER USING GOOGLE DRIVE
            LOGITECH K400r INSTRUCTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANDROID TV
            ANDROID EXTERNAL KEYBOARD SHORTCUT KEYS [DOCUMENTATION]
            NOVA LAUNCHER SET UP FOR INTERNET TV
            DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Well, impatient for replies, I flashed back to 108k4 and now web Flash videos work fine.

Ken
              Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
              SIMPLE MEDIA CENTER USING GOOGLE DRIVE
              LOGITECH K400r INSTRUCTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANDROID TV
              ANDROID EXTERNAL KEYBOARD SHORTCUT KEYS [DOCUMENTATION]
              NOVA LAUNCHER SET UP FOR INTERNET TV
              DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                anyone have bluetooth issues ?
                i have bluetooth issues with my Apple Magic Trackpad.
                I can pair S82 with my Trackpad. But i canĀ“t use it...

With my Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 2 (both with Android 4.4.2) the trackpad works fine!
                Firmware is Finless 2.0.

Comment

Working...
                X