No announcement yet.

Charger problem Cube U30GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have tried the 15 second press of the power button?

Originally posted by Emil86 View Post
    I went and bought a charger now and it seemed it worked it started charging and i went to bed 7hours later the cube is stone dead.. Nothing happens tried everything.. Can i do something or is it scrap? Tried ur bricking advises and nothing happens i think its broken ..
    Hia
    I had recharging issues and my U30GT, it looked dead too. I read the forum posts and somewhere suggested pressing the power button for a very long time (15 secs). This starts it up (if necessary) then shuts it down (if necessary).
    THEN you let go... THEN you press again for 3 secs to do the regular cold start up.
    It worked for me, but make sure that the machine has the full charge.
    I think that mine must have hung with a dark black screen.... I think.

Ta
    bonzo

Comment

I have the same problem. Yesterday I tried to recharge with the charger but it worked for a second and then it didn't work for a second then it worked for a second and so on... After a few minutes the battery was recharging but when it went to 100% I had black screen and nothing happens if I press the power button. I've tried to press for 15 seconds but still nothing.

What can I do? Emil what did you do for solve the problem?

Comment

Hello Tyson..
        I sent it back to cube-tablet.com where i baught it..
        it have been there for over a month and they don't answer my mails..

Comment

Originally posted by Emil86 View Post
          Hello Tyson..
          I sent it back to cube-tablet.com where i baught it..
          it have been there for over a month and they don't answer my mails..
          S**t I bought from them too...

Comment

Re: Charger problem Cube U30GT

Source yourself a decent power supply, cheaper than a return and likely to resolve your issue
            900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
              Source yourself a decent power supply, cheaper than a return and likely to resolve your issue
              tomorrow I will buy another charger in a shop here in Italy. I hope I will succeed. So you think that with a new charger the Cube will be ok? You think that even if the battery went to 100% (and then the cube died) there was a false charge and it's 0% charged?

sorry for my english

Comment

That's exactly what happened with my cube, new power supply and it was good.

Your english is fine
                900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I hope so very badly

I just realized that you are the developer of the rom. You are the best

Comment

900supersport I'm totally in love with you. The tablet is ON! it's recharging from 1% so you were totally right.

I've bought a trust charger for pc. Input 100/240V 50/60HZ 1,3A Output 12V 3,5A

The seller told me that it's ok and the tablet will take just the ampere that it needs. It's ok with this or to be sure I'd must buy a 2A output? I haven't found it today. Online there are more of them but with this Trust I think there is more quality. What do you suggest?

Comment

Tyson

The seller is correct, the tab should only draw what it needs. Enjoy your Cube
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Did anyone bought new power adapter for U30GT? The one come with tablet is useless. When charging tablet is going crazy when touching it. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X