[Pipo-Project] M9Pro kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.. I got it to work.
    I downloaded RileyROM 1.0.3 and flashed it.
    Then I flashed kernel-mikolo.img and my touch works properly.
    Thanks. I have not been using this tab for nearly 4 months. Now I can use it again.

Comment

Originally posted by elendilm View Post
      Thanks.. I got it to work.
      I downloaded RileyROM 1.0.3 and flashed it.
      Then I flashed kernel-mikolo.img and my touch works properly.
      Thanks. I have not been using this tab for nearly 4 months. Now I can use it again.
      The same kernel worked to fix my y axis but I've been noticing a delay on the touchscreen, have you seen the delay?

Comment

Originally posted by elendilm View Post
        Good to hear that the work isn't for nothing
        Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
        Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
        Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
        Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
        CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
        Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
        RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Recently i thought on porting 3.10 rockchip kernel to M9 tablet. I think it`s possible if port device-specific files (like mach-rk3188 directories) and drivers and add entries in kconfigs, makefiles to reflect device-specific code.

Comment

Originally posted by a.babitckii View Post
            Recently i thought on porting 3.10 rockchip kernel to M9 tablet. I think it`s possible if port device-specific files (like mach-rk3188 directories) and drivers and add entries in kconfigs, makefiles to reflect device-specific code.

Up until recently there was no NAND driver for RK3188. This may have changed. Next time I get chance I'll look into the fireprime SDK recently posted

Donate to Finless

Comment

I overclocked gpu in kernel to 700 mhz, but when i changing clocks in boot.img (insmod mali.ko) it do nothing. Dump of clocks in android shows that module uses other clocks, not that present in boot.img. How to fix ?

Comment

Originally posted by d33

Up until recently there was no NAND driver for RK3188. This may have changed. Next time I get chance I'll look into the fireprime SDK recently posted
                Do you know these https://github.com/crewrktablets/rk3...p/android-3.10. Or
                GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Gesendet von meinem m9pro mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Matador; 06-21-2015, 15:20.

Comment

Hi all. Help me plz, have mirrow on touchpad, no one kernel can`t help me((( on chip Goodix GT9271
                  Photo from seller site
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                  Last edited by Kosh; 06-29-2015, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by BliND123 View Post

The same kernel worked to fix my y axis but I've been noticing a delay on the touchscreen, have you seen the delay?
                    @ BliND123
                    There doesn't seem to be any delay. Even if there is, then it is too small that I can't notice. But I do see a slight delay in the general responsiveness of the interface. I think the menu pops up after a slight delay after touching. Also an app starts after a slight delay. But I don't see the delay inside an app like for eg: Es File Manager, etc.. I also don't see any delay in the interface to unlock by swiping.
                    4 months ago, My Antutu Score was 17900, now its 23690. So there is a general performance boost.

Can anybody guide me on how to root this. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello everybody.

Thank you D33. I test your kernel with the riley rom 1.0.3 (Thank you too Riley for your work) and the M9 pro become more fast , smooth an stable. I still have some wifi deconnection when i need an important bandwith of data. I test this configuration since two days . I continue the test and the investigation about the moment the wifi crash.

8bdlx

Comment

Hi all,

I decided myself to repair the antenna of the wifi following the method of Rodentkj . It is a success and open the back of the tablet was not so difficult as I thought.
                        The tablet is working correctly but I encounter now the problem of the deep sleep. The tablet becomes hard to wake up. I believe someone wrote about this problem few thread ago.

8bdlx

Comment

M9Pro compiled with CT363 Touchscreen Y axis reversed - here

Donate to Finless

Comment

M9Pro compiled with CT363 Touchscreen x-axis reversed - here

Donate to Finless

Comment

Working...
                            X