No announcement yet.

Bricked R89 device SOLVED !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me any other solution? at the i can pass the "Prepare IDB Fail"

Comment

Originally posted by mauriale View Post
      Unfortunately it doesn't work for me any other solution? at the i can pass the "Prepare IDB Fail"
      Were you able to get into the maskrom mode by shorting the two holes????
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi mauriale ,

please try it with AndroidTool 2.35 (secondTab)(eraseFlash) and try again , this shall solve your problem , hopefully .

please report

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I used to have this issue and it turned out that if I used a USB 3 port, it would always generate and error.

Switching to USB 2 worked, although it took a couple of attempts of erasing in bootloader mode before it worked correctly.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Were you able to get into the maskrom mode by shorting the two holes????
            I did both techniquaes, I meant I did ths short between the two holes and i have entered in the maskmode, and without doing this also.
            With the AndroidTool and RKBatch I reach to enter in Maskmode, but when I try to Restore or Upgrade it says "Prepare IDB Fail"

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi mauriale ,

please try it with AndroidTool 2.35 (secondTab)(eraseFlash) and try again , this shall solve your problem , hopefully .

please report

nice Day

gefattern
              I did it also, but it says that the type is mismatch, like the tvbox is not the same or something, i will put an screenshot of this error once i reach home. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                I used to have this issue and it turned out that if I used a USB 3 port, it would always generate and error.

Switching to USB 2 worked, although it took a couple of attempts of erasing in bootloader mode before it worked correctly.
                Wow, that is new for me, OK, I'll try this this afternoon, Did you EraseFlash also before to charge the new ROM?. Thanks

Comment

Hi to mauriale & all others ,

of course it must be a USB2 otherwise it can not flash the Rom to Box .

Here is a RK flashing Guide :

http://ugoos.net/blog/rockchip-firmw...flashing-guide

If Drivers installed and Rom loaded to AT2.35 , press Recovery Button ,

connect Device to PC , connect Power , if connected In "Loader Mode"

leave Recovery/Reset Button ; press "eraseFlash" wait till ready , press

"upgrade" and wait till finished , wait 5 minutes and disconnect the Box .

Loader Mode not MaskRomMode for this .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                    Hi to mauriale & all others ,

of course it must be a USB2 otherwise it can not flash the Rom to Box .

Here is a RK flashing Guide :

http://ugoos.net/blog/rockchip-firmw...flashing-guide

If Drivers installed and Rom loaded to AT2.35 , press Recovery Button ,

connect Device to PC , connect Power , if connected In "Loader Mode"

leave Recovery/Reset Button ; press "eraseFlash" wait till ready , press

"upgrade" and wait till finished , wait 5 minutes and disconnect the Box .

Loader Mode not MaskRomMode for this .

good luck

gefattern
                    I understand, thank you, the only problem is that i can not arrive to loader mode, i'm stuck in MaskRom Mode

Comment

Wow, that is new for me, OK, I'll try this this afternoon, Did you EraseFlash also before to charge the new ROM?. Thanks
                      I always erased flash before flashing any firmware.
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi to both ,

in MaskRomMode it works , too , i think ??? Erasing Flash is important if you flash a new Rom .

But please let us discus THIS Problem if possible in one Thread HERE / okay , it is better

please try and report

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                        X