Firmware V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with sound

i updated to v002 on my x8-H, im using spdif cable runnning to my onkyo rreceiver and its set to spdif passthru in minix setting.. issue is i do not hear any sound from TV speakers now..on older firmware i was able to hear the sound from Tv speakers as well... is there any way to get sound from tv speakers without changing back and forth between pcm and spdif pass thru options.??

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
      i updated to v002 on my x8-H, im using spdif cable runnning to my onkyo rreceiver and its set to spdif passthru in minix setting.. issue is i do not hear any sound from TV speakers now..on older firmware i was able to hear the sound from Tv speakers as well... is there any way to get sound from tv speakers without changing back and forth between pcm and spdif pass thru options.??

Try HDMI passthru instead, should also work if your tv is spdif connected with your receiver or your minix is with HDMI trough your receiver connected with your TV.
      In both the case I cant hear any difference between HDMI or SPDIF passthru.
      My HDMI is plugged into my receiver and from there HDMI goes to TV. Works perfect, The receiver detects in both cases DTS signals and switches to the right setup for that. Depending on what I wish to hear te speakers from TV can be switched on that way.

Comment

it worked , thanks.
        Originally posted by Genem View Post
        Try HDMI passthru instead, should also work if your tv is spdif connected with your receiver or your minix is with HDMI trough your receiver connected with your TV.
        In both the case I cant hear any difference between HDMI or SPDIF passthru.
        My HDMI is plugged into my receiver and from there HDMI goes to TV. Works perfect, The receiver detects in both cases DTS signals and switches to the right setup for that. Depending on what I wish to hear te speakers from TV can be switched on that way.

Comment

How to?

How to install the new fw oo2 A?

Comment

Originally posted by chevalier View Post
            How to install the new fw oo2 A?
            For now only with the pc, as of Tomorrow with sd or USB too.

Comment

firware

hi i have 002 i want to upgrade to oo2A (with keep data option). what is the procedure and is it possible to update using usb option now??

Comment

Look on the minixforum.com for further information About flashing without wiping your setups.

Comment

i looked, there is update menthod using PC but im still unable to find the new 002A files to update using the usb method .any ideas when it will be available?

Originally posted by Genem View Post
                  Look on the minixforum.com for further information About flashing without wiping your setups.

Comment

Re: Firmware V2

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
                    i looked, there is update menthod using PC but im still unable to find the new 002A files to update using the usb method .any ideas when it will be available?
                    It's one of the stickies:

Minix X8/X8H Stock ROM 2.0A in flashable ZIP format

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

got it, thx..flashed without any problems.. too bad there was no keep data option but i did a backup before the upgrade.

Originally posted by ylexot View Post
                      It's one of the stickies:

Minix X8/X8H Stock ROM 2.0A in flashable ZIP format

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X