Neo A2 remote with new F002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo A2 remote with new F002

I have X8-H and updated to new firmware 002.i need a new remote.
    does the Neo A2 remote FF/RR button works after updating to firmware 002? can anyone please confirm before i order one.

At this point the A2 will not power on your Minix X8-H from sleep mode, you will need the stock remote to turn it On and the A2 for it's air mouse and keyboard feature ! So at this point, don't buy anything yet until this issue is resolved !

You can follow this thread:

Comment

ok, I'll wait then.. i was going to ask about Mele F10 remote..but i need a remote with soft buttons.

Actually My current M1 remote "power" button stopped working for some unknow reason so i was thinking about buying a new remote.

Comment

You can still buy the Mele F10 Deluxe remote, it has IR learning so you can learn the IR power button code, so you can wake the device up using that. But of course this requires line of sight so it'll be better when the sleep issue is sorted out... But that leaves the possibility to replace other IR remotes (tv, avr, cable stb...)

Comment

hi thanks you for your reply.. can you please confirm if Mele F10 remote has soft button or hard buttons that make annoying click sound.? and how good is the battery life?

Comment

Working...
          X