Which is the newest official M8 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noviegoer View Post
    After flash to new ENY M8 FW 20141208 EM8 (Old PCBA) (with XBMC 13.2) i uninstall that xbmc 13.2 and replace with Kodi 14, i can't flash with xbmc 14 fw because that firmware i downloaded has corrupt file.
    for prevent from xbmc reinstalling automaticall you can delete xbmc app from system/pre_app
    Thank you for the tip but I guess I have had enough testing different firmwares. I am now happily running justme 1.5 with oman xbmc 13.2.

Comment

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
      Thank you for the tip but I guess I have had enough testing different firmwares. I am now happily running justme 1.5 with oman xbmc 13.2.
      Thanks. After testing this fw i decide back to Stane's FW + Kodi Helix 14 which more stable and great quality video for My M8 Box

Comment

If anyone needs I uploaded the newest ENY kodi firmware to mega, here is the link

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

I flashed this on 3 boxes and no bricks

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          1. get blank sd card 1gb or higher
          2. load burnBootCard format sd and load the uboot.bin file
          3 after load the .wps extention file on sd card via windows
          4 place sd in device
          5. short pins 17&18 of the tsop 48pin chip dot being pin 1 there is pictures posted here on forums
          6. have jumper over otg port pins ( view photo)

7. get probex.img file ready from freaktab forums
          8 open up usb burn tool & load the probex img file
          9. have the reset button pressed while connecting power to the device
          10. connect usb cable and wait for windows to reconise the device and for usb burn tool to show up hub it may take upto 1 minute while reset button is still pressed
          11. then once reconised force flash
          12. keep repeating the process you will get few percentage higher each time

I'm sure some posted on forum a methid could of been on another forum cannopt remember now when i get back home later today I am sure i saved the link could of even been no spam me
          Thank You so much for that post, I have bricked M8 and I want follow your instruction but could you tell me where I can get probex.img file ? could you send me a link.
          Thanks

Comment

Hello, here is the link: http://probox2.com/category/probox2-ex-firmware/

Comment

Working...
            X