No announcement yet.

MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to be powered from the TV usb so that MK808B Plus can be switched on and off with the TV. I just hope it's not bad for MK808B Plus.

Comment

Just installed in this rom my GeekBuy MK808B Plus.

Everything but Wifi seems to be working. Haven't tested Ethernet yet.

Just tried Finless 1.1. Same problem Wifi doesn't work.
      Last edited by Roy360; 06-08-2015, 21:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy360 View Post

I have the same problem , how could regain the wifi working?

Comment

Hello,
          I have tried to flash my Tornsman MK808B Plus TV stick using SD card method. I flashed it but when flash was done the TV stick restarted and begun to flash again. It made totally 3 flashes and between 3-4 flash I powered it off. When I started it again it began to flash without pressing reset button. When I removed the SD card this screen appeared.
          Any help will be appreciated.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy360 View Post

Originally posted by Artron View Post

I have the same problem , how could regain the wifi working?
            Finless rom is only compatible with AP6210 wireless chips, but new devices come with AP6330/6212/6181 chips. To regain WIFI flash the latest stock rom from here: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...core-tv-stick/

Originally posted by fantoms View Post
            Hello,
            I have tried to flash my Tornsman MK808B Plus TV stick using SD card method. I flashed it but when flash was done the TV stick restarted and begun to flash again. It made totally 3 flashes and between 3-4 flash I powered it off. When I started it again it began to flash without pressing reset button. When I removed the SD card this screen appeared.
            Any help will be appreciated.
            Have you tried connecting a USB keaboard and hitting "reboot"? If nothing helps, flash a firmware from PC using the USB burning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
              Have you tried connecting a USB keaboard and hitting "reboot"? If nothing helps, flash a firmware from PC using the USB burning tool.
              USB keyboard not recognized.
              When using USB flash tool I receive an error at 3%
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Just installed Finless 1.0 on my MK808B plus but no wifi...... Howcome?

Comment

Originally posted by wimpert View Post
                  Just installed Finless 1.0 on my MK808B plus but no wifi...... Howcome?
                  This rom is just for the first generation MK808B Plus. You hava a newer version with another WIFI chip and so wifi is not working for you.

Comment

Can someone help me return my mk808bp with AP6210 to stock.

Ive downloaded the rom from here. http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...core-tv-stick/

But when i extract it theres only a .img file . the instructions says i should have.

step 2: decompress the download file, and copy 3 files(10*k4.zip,recovery.img,factory_update_param. aml) to TF card Root directory;

What am i missing.

I installed the burning tools but i need the windows drivers to try that way.

When i install moborobo .. it still doesnt find the drivers.

What am i missing??

Cheers. Mark

Comment

If you can't flash via PC you have to flash via SD card. For that you have to download a different update file.
                      You can take this 110K4 Update: https://mega.co.nz/#!GBpHGJhD!GEFrxp...zJBaUbu-G-kfq8
                      Or you can take thos 111K4 for the Tronsmarkt MK808B Plus (which afaik is identical to the ordinary non-Tronsmart MK808B Plus):https://www.mediafire.com/download/y...D_20150702.zip

Comment

Sorry Just realised there is a new version, I am an idiot. Ignore the post below.

Hi all,

Have just installed finless as wanted to finally run a rooted device everything went smoothly and was great, no wifi but I planned to use ethernet anyway. So the ethernet worked, I managed to log on to play store and download ES file explorer but for some reason it wanted to charge me for apps I already bought so I thought a reboot was in order. Once I rebooted though I could no longer connect via ethernet, it wont let me set it it USBnet0 and instead it just changes back to eth0 on it's own.

I can see in that people have similar issues with suggestions on using a static ip address or creating a scrip but nobody seems to clarify if the problem is fixed. Does any one have any ideas on how this issue can be resolved? I don't really want to go back to an unrooted device and would preferably stay on finless if possible.

Cheers.
                        Last edited by Spotfist; 08-18-2015, 14:22.

Comment

hi, is this rom good for mxv s805 chiptricks? im looking for something better than his stock rom
                          tnks

Comment

I just bricked three devices (i think) following this guide? They all refuse to boot, they output a blank HDMI signal and have no LED lit when powered. Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                            X