UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support usb WebCam

What are the working models of WebCam(cam+mic)

Comment

Dear Finless, Thank you for you hard work.

Is it possible to add D-Link DUB-E100 driver to next firmware?
      Here is XDA forum thread with some drivers (but for Honeycomb...)

Good luck!

Comment

The new rom is great
        I had the 1.4 installed in my ug802 and the audio/video sync were very annoying.
        With this version i totally solved that problem and everything runs smoothly.
        Thank you so much for your time, Bob.
        Greetings from Chile!

Comment

Originally posted by jaykl View Post
          Sorry for the late reply, but it's a Logitech C300, old 1.3 MPIX cam.... No HD in other words :-P
          No worries - thanks for the update - I have a few others; will give them a try too
          Last edited by ra111; 11-21-2012, 19:43.

Comment

Hey Bob, I flashed your ROM and is great! Just so everyone knows' go launcher ex tablet version works great!

Comment

Originally posted by 123421342 View Post
              Hey Bob, I flashed your ROM and is great! Just so everyone knows' go launcher ex tablet version works great!
              I tried this with the 1.6 rom but found that the HD wallpapers didn't scale very well - they appear zoomed in with no way to adjust.

My TV's native res is 720p

Comment

Originally posted by bbjayo View Post
                I tried this with the 1.6 rom but found that the HD wallpapers didn't scale very well - they appear zoomed in with no way to adjust.

My TV's native res is 720p
                What do you mean zoomed in? Do you mean the video output was not scaled? If so, there is an option to adjust the scaling of the display.

Comment

Originally posted by 123421342 View Post
                  What do you mean zoomed in? Do you mean the video output was not scaled? If so, there is an option to adjust the scaling of the display.
                  Probably didn't explain it very well. Text / Icons appear o but the wallpaper looks as if it's being spread over 3 screens so that it's always blurred / zoomed in. I'll play around with it a bit more but I couldn't find any settings that would let me adjust it much

Comment

there's an app for that!

Originally posted by bbjayo View Post
                    Probably didn't explain it very well. Text / Icons appear o but the wallpaper looks as if it's being spread over 3 screens so that it's always blurred / zoomed in. I'll play around with it a bit more but I couldn't find any settings that would let me adjust it much

Standard Android feature.

Get a custom launcher on there, like Apex and turn off wall paper scrolling, then download "Image 2 Wallpaper".
                    Use that app to do what you want.

Comment

Android TV launcher...

Code:
                      https://www.miniand.com/forums/forums/discussion/topics/tv-media-center-like-launcher
                      Last post.

Code:
                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/y76t8wuymdemqzt/Android.TV.Launcher1.0.1.apk

Comment

I dont know if it can be fixed in your rom, but sometimes the wifi will stop working and still show a good signal. I would have to disable and enable the connection. It happens randomly and I have two other computers that work fine while the ug802 is having the problem. Its completely random but it seems to happen most when I open the play store. Its not the biggest deal and Im going to test it more. Thanks for a great rom!

Comment

installing larger games?

Hi everyone!

Bob many thx for 1.6 - works great! I have a question about installing larger games on my UG802 - flash 1,6. I'm not able to install Need for speed Most wanted. It says: You don't have nought sorage, clear some spade on your memory or SD card (required is 1920 MB). Is there any solution to this problem? Is it possible to install on SD card (I have inserted 16GB card)?

Many thanks for all answers!

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by matej View Post
                            Hi everyone!

Bob many thx for 1.6 - works great! I have a question about installing larger games on my UG802 - flash 1,6. I'm not able to install Need for speed Most wanted. It says: You don't have nought sorage, clear some spade on your memory or SD card (required is 1920 MB). Is there any solution to this problem? Is it possible to install on SD card (I have inserted 16GB card)?

Many thanks for all answers!

Matt
                            yes you can install it on SD card
                            go to settings --> storage and check if SD card is mounted, if not mount it and try again

Comment

Originally posted by baluvee View Post
                              yes you can install it on SD card
                              go to settings --> storage and check if SD card is mounted, if not mount it and try again
                              That's not true. You can't move applications to external card only to internal SD card.

Comment

Starting in Android ICS they changed how external SDcard works. External is intended for media only. Internal SD is now considered the place where apps will go when you move them to SD.

It's a long story! But this can be tweaked. However if you tweak it in vold.fstab some apps may not work properly moved to sd and some apps then wont even see your internal sd which has much better performance than external.

Bob
                                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                                X