• support HDMI sound
    • support tvout
    • support AC3 and DTS sound
    • support ethernet
    • support wifi
    • support bluetooth
    • support LED
    • add support "dont wake up devive with mouse movement in suspend mode"

It's the my first firmware release based on lollipop 5.1.1, all basic stuffs should work fine. be warned, it still has some bugs,
    and many features are still missing in this release. Please report feedbacks so i can improve it in future release. Thanks

Firmware download: wasser-firmware-lollipop-3.0.0-beta1
    Howto get log files: get-a-logfile

Comment

Originally posted by endera View Post
      version 3.0.0 beta1
      • firmware based on lollipop 5.1.1 release
      • support HDMI sound
      • support tvout
      • support AC3 and DTS sound
      • support ethernet
      • support wifi
      • support bluetooth
      • support LED
      • add support "dont wake up devive with mouse movement in suspend mode"

It's the my first firmware release based on lollipop 5.1.1, all basic stuffs should work fine. be warned, it still has some bugs,
      and many features are still missing in this release. Please report feedbacks so i can improve it in future release. Thanks

Firmware download: wasser-firmware-lollipop-3.0.0-beta1
      Howto get log files: get-a-logfile
      Maybe you should put quotes around info otherwise people think you created the firmware not not wasser?

Other manufacturers will release Lollipop around the end of June after testing the new Lollipop SDK Rockchip released to them this week.

Comment

hi mo123,

wait..... Windows 10 (ugoos ut3)
        wait.... lolipop (ugoos ut3)

Comment

Originally posted by endera View Post
          hi mo123,

wait..... Windows 10 (ugoos ut3)
          wait.... lolipop (ugoos ut3)
          Rockchip will release Lollipop 5.1.1(2nd release) SDK for TV Boxes on 20 July to Nagrace.
          Then I will release custom Lollipop firmware soon after with full support for TV Boxes.
          Also RK3288 samples with real HDMI-IN, HDMI recording, by-pass & PIP will be released mid July by Nagrace

Comment

heyho any new news?? Passthrough? DTSHD TrueHD VC1? on Kodi SMPC with 3288?

Comment

Originally posted by nfotester View Post
              heyho any new news?? Passthrough? DTSHD TrueHD VC1? on Kodi SMPC with 3288?
              Passthrough is already fully working on SPMC on RK3288.
              Try UT3S 2.2.0 firmware

I'm busy testing Kodi Linux.

Comment

hey mo123

my box is a orbsmart s92

and my os is Wassers latest Lolipop.Realese .. im waiting of Lollypop with correct passtrough... DTSHD TRUEHD ... at the moment only without Passtrough.... :-(

DTSHD support on 3288 but where?

sorry for my bad english im german ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by nfotester View Post
                  hey mo123

my box is a orbsmart s92

and my os is Wassers latest Lolipop.Realese .. im waiting of Lollypop with correct passtrough... DTSHD TRUEHD ... at the moment only without Passtrough.... :-(

DTSHD support on 3288 but where?

sorry for my bad english im german ;-)
                  Maybe try

But still KitKat firmware.

I might make new Lollipop firmware next week or week after that then passthrough might work.

Comment

Been trying both lollipop Roms and the piture is clear that a for sure the studders all gone that I can't notice any. So looking very positive. The odd quirks sound pops ect sound drops out the odd time maybe linked to notices?

Anyways runs Alot smoother looking forward to manufactures releases
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      Been trying both lollipop Roms and the piture is clear that a for sure the studders all gone that I can't notice any. So looking very positive. The odd quirks sound pops ect sound drops out the odd time maybe linked to notices?

Anyways runs Alot smoother looking forward to manufactures releases
                      Do you perhaps know if the keyboard repeat bug is still present in Lollipop, key input running by itself?
                      Nagrace and Rockchip is working together to fix it, but think it's for KitKat.
                      The bug really annoyed me today.

Comment

Yes that drive me nuts and seems to be gone now.That was also video studders issue as cpu and keyboard dropping out. Noting like typing hello and getting helloòoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I busy making new build for kodi so switched back to the kitkat roms. It on Total repo now so just want to put the finishing touches on the build final will be called total jinx guys build not for the kids on this one so it's in adults section of totalxbmc.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Rockchip will release Lollipop 5.1.1(2nd release) SDK for TV Boxes on 20 July to Nagrace.
                            Then I will release custom Lollipop firmware soon after with full support for TV Boxes.
                            Also RK3288 samples with real HDMI-IN, HDMI recording, by-pass & PIP will be released mid July by Nagrace

wait lollipop ugoos ut3....

Comment

I think we all wait as release been coming fir 6 months lol

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                                I think we all wait as release been coming fir 6 months lol
                                6 months????

Comment

Working...
                                X