Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeeGoPad T01 Windows 8.1 TV Stick, first boot and streaming test, Kodi Helix build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeeGoPad T01 Windows 8.1 TV Stick, first boot and streaming test, Kodi Helix build

I made a short video showing boot up and streaming video both thru youtube and Kodi media player:
    Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

You can order direct or to contact factory rep thru meegopad store at Aliexpress here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1490893
    Last edited by bloatman; 01-11-2015, 14:59.

error booting

Hi guys,
    I bought this stick and probably did something wrong. It doesnt startup and only gives an error that the installation was canceled. the advice is to rerun but that doesnt help.
    Anyone any good ideas? it is pretty frustrating, especialy because i dont have a idea what tot do.

thanks forvany tips
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikekremer View Post
      Hi guys,
      I bought this stick and probably did something wrong. It doesnt startup and only gives an error that the installation was canceled. the advice is to rerun but that doesnt help.
      Anyone any good ideas? it is pretty frustrating, especialy because i dont have a idea what tot do.

thanks forvany tips
      I have the windows 8 with bing image(not dual boot) if you would like to try, you need to format usb flash drive using rufus. I can share it to my dropbox just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
        I have the windows 8 with bing image(not dual boot) if you would like to try, you need to format usb flash drive using rufus. I can share it to my dropbox just let me know
        That would Be great!

Comment

That would Be great!
          ok its 4.4gb, it will be ready in 30minutes, I have not tried it as I was trying to get the dual boot image which will be ready next week I'm told. I will post the link once it's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
            ok its 4.4gb, it will be ready in 30minutes, I have not tried it as I was trying to get the dual boot image which will be ready next week I'm told. I will post the link once it's ready.
            Bloatman, ist it possilble to get the dual boot image as well? Or am i asking to much now?
            For now thnx a bunch!!

Comment

link was removed because its 4.4gb and I'm only allowed 2gb so If you know of another way to get it to you let me know
              Dual boot not available until next week I'm told
              Last edited by bloatman; 01-16-2015, 15:35.

Comment

I don't know where you had uploaded it, but I think you should use a split archive (also possible at ZIP) with e.g. 900MB parts... If your hoster also doesn't allow it, try e.g. http://www.file-upload.net/ but you should know at download the people have to use Click image for larger version

Name:	Download.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	435990 to avoid spam ...
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                  I don't know where you had uploaded it, but I think you should use a split archive (also possible at ZIP) with e.g. 900MB parts... If your hoster also doesn't allow it, try e.g. http://www.file-upload.net/ but you should know at download the people have to use [ATTACH=CONFIG]9837[/ATTACH] to avoid spam ...
                  I made mistake once never again......... I created a torrent thats currently seeding whatever that means as I'm new to torrents.

Comment

Oh no, no torrents, please no
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Oh no, no torrents, please no
                      4.4gb rar file= torrent

Comment

But then you are the hoster, or not?
                        If yes, have fun
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

But then you are the hoster, or not?
                          If yes, have fun
                          your right, maybe google drive then

Comment

winload.efi

Does anybody have a qworking winload.efi file to share??

Comment

Does anybody have a qworking winload.efi file to share??
                              Onedrive https://onedrive.live.com/

15 GB storage free, limit 10 GB per file, file will be never deleted.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X