Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK808B_Plus USB Ethernet stops working after few days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
    I would log into your router and see what the dhcp lease time is. I would bet it is a week. To test change it to hours or minutes and see if the issue happens quicker.
    Sticks come back from customers with Ethernet not working. I have one running at my place but not stopped thus far, seems to be random.

If there is a way of resetting on boot ?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
      Sticks come back from customers with Ethernet not working. I have one running at my place but not stopped thus far, seems to be random.

If there is a way of resetting on boot ?
      so rebooting doesn't fix the solution i take it. Without access to the device while it is in the state it is it is difficult to diagnose. I would trust CT input and try to see if that fixes the problem.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

so rebooting doesn't fix the solution i take it. Without access to the device while it is in the state it is it is difficult to diagnose. I would trust CT input and try to see if that fixes the problem.
        CT input ?

Rebooting does not work, get the 2 small boxes in the corner but no sync, to get it working again have to re-flash firmware.

The TWRP uploaded image will give access to the issue, in that state for diagnoses.

Comment

I would try CM11 or 12 that uses Android'd native ethernet services (introduced with Lollipop), and I have support for both ethX and usbnetX devices.
          WeTek Play
          Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
          Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
          KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
          Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

I have your IMG but my SD card reader died. Got a USB reader at work. Will bring home tomorrow
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
              I would try CM11 or 12 that uses Android'd native ethernet services.
              CM11 and 12 work well.

I have your IMG but my SD card reader died. Got a USB reader at work. Will bring home tomorrow
              Tks for looking in,
              Once flashed Ethernet does not sync,
              after factory reset Ethernet starts working again.

Comment

Working...
              X