X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK809IV QuadCore NOT BOOTING

I tried this firmware...
    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

And now my device does not boot anymore ... followed the instructions correctly ...
    Used this tool: Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
    (held down reset and then connected, installed the driver and then opened up the program chose the FW and clicked restore - it sayd succcess IN GREEN)

Now i have tried lots and lots of firmwares that i could find from this forum ... after trying like 6 different FW-s i still cant get it to boot ...

This is the device:
    http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6...63920713671635

I have one more just like this that works ... could i get something from that ?

ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2749.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	440108Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2748.jpg
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	440109Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2747.jpg
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	440110Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2746.jpg
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	440111

try this
    Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Ty ... it boots now but wifi does not work ... everything else is great
      How can i get the wifi to work ?

Comment

try this =)
        Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Will not boot at all with this one ...

Comment

mk809IV no va wifi

[Quote = Murtpoiss; 279937] no arranca en absoluto con este ... [/ quote]
            yo tengo tambien un mk809IV comprado en aliexpress hace pocos dias y ha dejado de arrancar. Le he metido varias roms y algunas han hecho que arranque pero en ninguna funciona el wifi. Ya no se que hacer ni que probar: Cara

Comment

Help me please ... maybe i can get the firmware from my other device that works ... i just dont know how ...

Comment

Any other suggestions ??

Comment

Some here, I buy this one: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6...64715939138377

With just one diference, the wi-fi module I think.

Download more than 10 different firmware and none worked until now.

Note: sorry for bad English, it is automatically translated by Google.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well, this one works fine for me - https://yadi.sk/d/xwJL6UspeJP6Y
                    But did not solve my problem, my device was locked in 1280x720 resolution and rescaled to 1920x1080 like before. I would firmware that had the actual resolution of 1920x1080.

Comment

i tried this ... wifi does not work but everything else works ...

Comment

I tried to track publications involving this firmware (D16BS_20150120.rar) to identify the source but without success. Probably your device to be some variation with different wifi module. I'll keep looking because I want firmware that is real 1080p. If I find something I will comment here.

Comment

Originally posted by ianzersw View Post
                          Some here, I buy this one: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6...64715939138377

With just one diference, the wi-fi module I think.

Download more than 10 different firmware and none worked until now.

Note: sorry for bad English, it is automatically translated by Google.

Could you give me the links to some of these firmwares that you have tried ???
                          maybe you have already tried something that works for me ?

Comment

it will work

Comment

Thank you ... this solved my problem

Comment

Working...
                              X