Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the NEW King of 9.7" air tablets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so stupid to not take care that there are many p984g, following low price one it arrived 4.4 vs 5.0 the a8h6 .it works fine but looks to me globally worst for not home use I means for camera, 4g sensibility and no FM receiver then Cube T9. Screen is much more clear and luminous and sensible.

I have to root it because really with a Chinese look and to use the nova launcher since its UI was terrible.

Finally now only one problem : a stupid screenshot button in the home bar: how to remove it ? Somebody can help me ?

PS:

is there any custom ROM to flash?..

is there somebody able to suggest Italian service to replace also sending the new one spare the broken screen of my loved cube T9.I contact the Chinese vendor and cube , they are not able till now to give me a budget price.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

you can switch the launcher without rooting your device too
      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

hi , giouncino thank to aswer me !

Yes indeed, i did IT to definetely remove the chinese app and to clean a little bit the memory. No new android Tablet come with bigger RAM , looks to be that the chinese Tablet development is stopped Vs phones in middle range devices. For my use , the Ram memory sIze was the only defect of my previous cubeT9 , much better then my previois Pipo m9 and P1 that have both hw problem, so I clean Up .

now how to unroot ?has a sense ?(I use king root).

What about to flash ROMs for the a8h8 on this a8h6 , is assured the bricking or the tablet or somebody was successfully? ( I am just use to flash phones and imei recovery , or to find a proper scatter, but not a developer to modify files or compile image).

I like lollipop more for aspect than really features On some phone the firmware upgrade give me a lot of problem in battery draining , what about on tablet?

I saw T98 4g is only kit kat, are good these custom ROMs for my a8h6?
        regards

Comment

@dayypipo: scrivimi in privato in italiano, sinceramente il tuo inglese non è molto chiaro...

There are other devices with 4Gb of ram like new Teclast X98 plus or Pro. These are interesting devices, with dual boot capability. After trying Windows on a tablet, I found that is much more interesting than android in my opinion...and more important it is not limited if the producer will release or not a new firmware with newer android version: on windows, thanks to windows update, everything is always updated!

Comment

In the Dr office earlier ...as I sat down noted the guy two seats over with the iPad Air could not keep his eyes off my T9.
            Probably some sort of envy regarding size. His was in one of these protective cases that all but destroy the idea of light and thin. Mine may be thicker and a bit heavier, but in a minimalist case it looks quite thin and light. 😀
            Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

After one month of use of the teclast p98 (a8h6) 4.4, I take courage and I replace the broken digitizer screen with an ordered white one (unfortunately comes 4mm smaller!! See the 2mm black bezel around the white one ) .(http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...-beast/page85I. Post #1269.
              My final choose is to use the cube t9 for camera quality\ flash feature and fast charging 9v possibility . For web surfing and mailing , and standard app no gaming the p98 is equal , cube it is worst only for memory standard partition. Next weekend I will change partition: any suggestion for lollipop upgrade? Is it better to stay on 4.4?

​my cube T9 has a wonderful clear silicon cover very minimalist too,for teclast is not available.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My T98 from teclast it's what i need.. unbrickable change touch and after display panel with no embarssament...try in EU and asian country perfect gps and 4g...it's need only lollipop support!

Comment

I started this thread back in early 2015, and I had already owned the T9 for some time. Here we are in August 2016, and not even a blip in reliability. This tablet has been dropped at least ten times... some pretty hard. No real damage (I am using one of the cheap thin covers; clear plastic back).

But I need a new toy, so when I found the Jide Ultra on Amazon for $199, I could not resist. Remix is calling!

Of course I will keep the T9, as I would bet it will outlast the Jide. I think I understand why Cube stopped making the T9!

☁☁☁⚡☁☁☁
                  ☁⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡☁
                  ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
                  ☁☁⚡⚡⚡☁☁
                  ☁☁⚡⚡⚡☁☁
                  ☁☁⚡⚡⚡☁☁
                  ☁☁⚡⚡⚡☁☁
                  Last edited by BamaPanda; 08-12-2016, 05:24.

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                    @dayypipo: scrivimi in privato in italiano, sinceramente il tuo inglese non è molto chiaro...

There are other devices with 4Gb of ram like new Teclast X98 plus or Pro. These are interesting devices, with dual boot capability. After trying Windows on a tablet, I found that is much more interesting than android in my opinion...and more important it is not limited if the producer will release or not a new firmware with newer android version: on windows, thanks to windows update, everything is always updated!
                    Over to the dark side!
                    😧

Comment

Not yet BamaPanda,
                      I'm still with my U65GT. Still working perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                        Not yet BamaPanda,
                        I'm still with my U65GT. Still working perfectly!
                        I am glad.

I mentioned the Jide Remix. I had toyed with the idea of a Cube i7 with Win 10, but I had used the Win 10 on a friend's Surface tablet, and try as I could... it never seemed to fit.

I am am thinking the Remix os will be enough of the windows and apple multi window / business use capabilities, while still being Droid ...that I will have found a perfect mix.

Oh... I was checking my order to see if it had shipped, and I realized the $199 price includes the keyboard! Sweet!

Hope it ships like it is listed! 😃

Comment

Working...
                        X