No announcement yet.

Where is my order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you don't have to wait 52 days and still have nothing like me, I'm now over double the 25 days they gave as maximum shipping time

Comment

Originally posted by shaneL View Post
      Dear Gearbest,

Finally I try to get in touch with you in this way since it was not possible on the designated routes in a reasonable time.
      Order number: WW1501291501040795 from 01/30/2015
      Ticket number: T45648510254 from 25/02/2015

I can assure you that I do not expect necessarily Western standards when ordering from China -without want to disrespect, of which the vast majority of Chinese companies are light years away.
      Also be sure, I consider special circumstances such as the Chinese New Year celebrations.
      Nevertheless, I must certify you that your advertised customer support has failed completely so far :

-ordered 01/30/2015, Instant Payment via Papal
      -after 3 weeks no progress visible in the Order Processing
      -in the meantime (someday!) product in the shop declared as 'out of stock', no notification for this purpose
      -creation of a support ticket; after 1 week also no progress or response.

Honestly, in this way, a business will not operate sustainably!

So, how do we proceed? Will I receive any information here?
      If not, I will demand a refund in 2 business days from now.
      Should I even than get no response, I will open a case at Paypal beginning of next week without further notice.

Yours faithfully
      I checked this order for you, it's the Pipo X7, as you can see on Freaktab.com, there's a delay for the deliveries of Pipo X7, I know it's been a long time, and I'm totally understood your worries, we're so sorry about this, this order is still in processing, do you want me to cancel this order for you? If so, please kindly tell me your order number.

Gearbest

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

I still haven't received my order and you are only offering a 25% refund though?

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
          I checked this order for you, it's the Pipo X7, as you can see on Freaktab.com, there's a delay for the deliveries of Pipo X7, I know it's been a long time, and I'm totally understood your worries, we're so sorry about this, this order is still in processing, do you want me to cancel this order for you? If so, please kindly tell me your order number.

Gearbest
          Dear Gearbest,

First of all thank you very much for the feedback! Nevertheless, a pity that this is possible only indirectly and not through the shop.
          I really don't care much whether the paid bucks temporarily parked with you or on my zero interest bank account, that is not the point. I just expect to be reasonably informed about the status (my ticket)
          You need to know when the supplier delivers again -so please give me a reliable forecast as to when you can ship the item!
          But if this is indeed not possible (I still do not believe so), then in fact remains only the rescission of the purchase.
          So you see, there really is not much what I expect from your support.

By the way-why do you ask for the order number? You obviously already checked this?

Yours faithfully

Comment

Originally posted by shaneL View Post
            Dear Gearbest,

First of all thank you very much for the feedback! Nevertheless, a pity that this is possible only indirectly and not through the shop.
            I really don't care much whether the paid bucks temporarily parked with you or on my zero interest bank account, that is not the point. I just expect to be reasonably informed about the status (my ticket)
            You need to know when the supplier delivers again -so please give me a reliable forecast as to when you can ship the item!
            But if this is indeed not possible (I still do not believe so), then in fact remains only the rescission of the purchase.
            So you see, there really is not much what I expect from your support.

By the way-why do you ask for the order number? You obviously already checked this?

Yours faithfully
            So sorry for the mistake, I knew your order number (WW1501291501040795), just forgot about this, and I sent a pm to you, please kindly check it.

Gearbest

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
            #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
              So sorry for the mistake, I knew your order number (WW1501291501040795), just forgot about this, and I sent a pm to you, please kindly check it.

Gearbest
              I'm now waiting 55 days i think you are trying to rob me

Comment

After shipping products when u update tracking information

Comment

Originally posted by Kaify View Post
                  After shipping products when u update tracking information
                  May I know the order number?
                  So that we can check it for you.
                  We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
                  Thanks for your support.
                  [email protected]
                  Gearbest.com

Comment

Working...
                  X