Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORDER #4180000
    Email: [email protected]
    I ordered a gpd win exactly seven days ago and the order has still not processed. I haven't gotten any tracking number or any word from geekbuying. I sent to emails and I have received no replies. It is insane that I have to go to a form site to get answers about an order I paid more than $300 on. This is the last time I buy something from Geekbuying. Please help me get answers

Comment

Originally posted by cocobarbarian1 View Post
      ORDER #4180000
      Email: [email protected]
      I ordered a gpd win exactly seven days ago and the order has still not processed. I haven't gotten any tracking number or any word from geekbuying. I sent to emails and I have received no replies. It is insane that I have to go to a form site to get answers about an order I paid more than $300 on. This is the last time I buy something from Geekbuying. Please help me get answers
      Sir,

Since we had a 8 days holiday for China National Day, the order processing time and email reply time got postponed.
      About your order, I just checked the system and it is all fully packed and shall be sent out within the next 24 hours.
      Once your order is shipped, your will receive a notification email on the shipping details.
      If you need any further help, please feel free to contact me.

Icy
      Customer Support Team

Comment

Hello.
        I have made an order yesterday with number #4189611 regarding six Mecool pro+ boxes from european warehouse. (i saw the topics about the problems after i made the order)
        I have asked you via email to confirm via that these boxes dont have the faulty emmc ships before sending the order.If you could not guarantee it, then cancel the order and refund.
        You did not reply to my email.Instead i got a email with a tracking number today from DHL. The items are not shipped yet. (only Shipment information received from DHL)

Again i ask you to confirm that the boxes i receive will not have falty emmc chips or else cancel the order and refund.
        My regards.

P.S. This is the mail i sent you yesterday
        "Hello.
        I just made an order with number #4189611.
        I have just read that some batches of these products have defective emmc memory chips.

Please confirm via responding to this email that the android boxes you will ship , WILL NOT have defective memory chips.

If you cant guarantee it, please cancel the order and issue a full refund.

My regards."

Comment

ORDER 4079812

Geekbuying doesn't answer my mail anymore, I return a defective product to china and geekbuying didn't respecct the deal we had on email about refunding partially my return shipping fee.
          the deal we had is to refund my tv box + 35$ CAN of my shipping fee. i only receive the refund for my tv box and i lose big money.

Le 2017-08-18 à 03:59, GeekBuying AfterSale Support a écrit :
          Dear XXX XXXXXXXX,
          Greetings from Geekbuying!
          thanks for your tracking number and your understanding ,
          as we agreed in the previous email.
          we will refund you CAD 103.08 + CAD 35 when your returned package is delivered .
          Any news will keep informed.
          Best regards
          Shirley

(i bought this tv box on rebate at 79.89 so for sure i didn't expect 103,08$ but i want my 35$ of shipping fee as promise)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY i paid a defective tv box 80$

i had to paid 56$ for return fees
          to finally get a 80$ refund ? what a stupid joke seriously i lose 55$ overall

Comment

Hi.

Order number: #4181621

I haven't yet received this order that I made on Thursday 12-October and am unable to check the tracking status on the courier website using the Tracking number provided as the status returned is We do not have information for this shipping number.

Can you help?

thanks,

Comment

Hi.

Order number: #4176914

Order Date: 10/9/2017
              Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
              Shipping: in 2-7 business days

Still no shipping What's up with my order?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Hello Sir,

Well received your information and request.
                I have forwarded your case to the after-sale team with your preferred solution and ask them to contact you via email.
                Kindly please check your mailbox within the next 24 hours for the reply.
                If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.
                Icy
                Customer Support Team
                6 days now and still now email....Order #4124158.

Comment

Hi, I also have an Mecool M8S Pro plus which had freezes and now does not boot anymore, Order #4127442. I suspect my unit has the detective eMMC. I emailed on 7 & 18 october the customer service, about this problem.
                  I would like to receive an refund, thanks!

Comment

Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

Ongoing saga. Your team has proposed a solution of partial refund which is not ideal but I accepted in the interest of moving forward. I have replied in an email but there has been no response for the last two days. How can I confirm that the proposal is being progressed?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mrvanity View Post
                      Hello.
                      I have made an order yesterday with number #4189611 regarding six Mecool pro+ boxes from european warehouse. (i saw the topics about the problems after i made the order)
                      I have asked you via email to confirm via that these boxes dont have the faulty emmc ships before sending the order.If you could not guarantee it, then cancel the order and refund.
                      You did not reply to my email.Instead i got a email with a tracking number today from DHL. The items are not shipped yet. (only Shipment information received from DHL)

Again i ask you to confirm that the boxes i receive will not have falty emmc chips or else cancel the order and refund.
                      My regards.

P.S. This is the mail i sent you yesterday
                      "Hello.
                      I just made an order with number #4189611.
                      I have just read that some batches of these products have defective emmc memory chips.

Please confirm via responding to this email that the android boxes you will ship , WILL NOT have defective memory chips.

If you cant guarantee it, please cancel the order and issue a full refund.

My regards."
                      Sir,
                      I will let the team to confirm and reply you via email.
                      Kindly please have a check of your mailbox within the next 24 hours for the reply.

Icy
                      Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by malfrat View Post
                        ORDER 4079812

Geekbuying doesn't answer my mail anymore, I return a defective product to china and geekbuying didn't respecct the deal we had on email about refunding partially my return shipping fee.
                        the deal we had is to refund my tv box + 35$ CAN of my shipping fee. i only receive the refund for my tv box and i lose big money.

Le 2017-08-18 à 03:59, GeekBuying AfterSale Support a écrit :
                        Dear XXX XXXXXXXX,
                        Greetings from Geekbuying!
                        thanks for your tracking number and your understanding ,
                        as we agreed in the previous email.
                        we will refund you CAD 103.08 + CAD 35 when your returned package is delivered .
                        Any news will keep informed.
                        Best regards
                        Shirley

(i bought this tv box on rebate at 79.89 so for sure i didn't expect 103,08$ but i want my 35$ of shipping fee as promise)
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY i paid a defective tv box 80$

i had to paid 56$ for return fees
                        to finally get a 80$ refund ? what a stupid joke seriously i lose 55$ overall
                        Sir,
                        I will let the team to double confirm the refund amount and reply you via email.
                        Kindly please have a check of your mailbox within the next 24 hours for the reply.

Icy
                        Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by soulgazer View Post
                          Hi.

Order number: #4176914

Order Date: 10/9/2017
                          Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
                          Shipping: in 2-7 business days

Still no shipping What's up with my order?

Thanks,
                          Sir,

I also find your email in the mailbox.
                          The support team will reply your mail in priority within 24 hours.
                          Kindly please check your mailbox later for detailed information.

Icy
                          Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by satkingno View Post

6 days now and still now email....Order #4124158.
                            Sir,

I just checked the mailbox that the team had replied you on 9-26 / 10-8 / 10-13 and then no further reply from you.
                            If you have not receive the email, I can DM you the message or ask the team to send you the reply emails again.

Icy
                            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by Jeroen06 View Post
                              Hi, I also have an Mecool M8S Pro plus which had freezes and now does not boot anymore, Order #4127442. I suspect my unit has the detective eMMC. I emailed on 7 & 18 october the customer service, about this problem.
                              I would like to receive an refund, thanks!
                              Sir,

We have received your email on 10.18 and the team will reply your email within 24 hours.
                              Kindly please check your mailbox later for details.

Icy
                              Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by sirzur View Post
                                Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

Ongoing saga. Your team has proposed a solution of partial refund which is not ideal but I accepted in the interest of moving forward. I have replied in an email but there has been no response for the last two days. How can I confirm that the proposal is being progressed?

Thanks
                                Sir,

We have received your email on 10.17 and I will let the team to reply your email within 24 hours for further operation.
                                Kindly please check your mailbox later for details.

Icy
                                Customer Support Team

Comment

Working...
                                X