Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice video.
    ​​​​​​But be careful, as soon as it makes robo-buddies with Alexa, the human becomes an obstacle to be conquered and/or manipulated. Soon the two may attempt to trip you down some stairs.
    Do be careful and keep your health insurance premiums paid.

Seriously though, glad you got it finally.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      Nice video.
      ​​​​​​But be careful, as soon as it makes robo-buddies with Alexa, the human becomes an obstacle to be conquered and/or manipulated. Soon the two may attempt to trip you down some stairs.
      Do be careful and keep your health insurance premiums paid.

Seriously though, glad you got it finally.
      Thank you, You haven't been around lately??
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• RISCy Dude
        RISCy Dude commented
        Editing a comment
        Been around, but regrettably, have not had much time to play with my toys or talk about them.

But I try to never miss a clarkss12 video production.....good vids. :-)

Hi there,

My order #4120964

On August 26th 2017, I ordered an android tv box ( Mecool M8S Pro Plus ) from you guys. On september 29th 2017, I received my order. When I first plugged it, worked ok for 2 hours, then froze.
      From October 5th, I sent 6 emails to Geekbuying support. As Elaine suggested me, I tried upgrading the firmware. Now, my box is bricked. All I got was an offer for a partial refund. I either wanted a working tv box or a full refund.You would not agree, so I had to raise my claim to paypal resolution center. I will get a full refund, after I send the item back. I will get refunded for shipping costs through Paypal return shipping refund. This all ordeal has given me way more trouble than its worth. Geekbuying should have accepted 100% refund, and provide me with prepaid return shipping if they wanted this useless tv box back. I'm very disappointed by this all thing!

Th.

Comment

Originally posted by th-man View Post
        Hi there,

My order #4120964

On August 26th 2017, I ordered an android tv box ( Mecool M8S Pro Plus ) from you guys. On september 29th 2017, I received my order. When I first plugged it, worked ok for 2 hours, then froze.
        From October 5th, I sent 6 emails to Geekbuying support. As Elaine suggested me, I tried upgrading the firmware. Now, my box is bricked. All I got was an offer for a partial refund. I either wanted a working tv box or a full refund.You would not agree, so I had to raise my claim to paypal resolution center. I will get a full refund, after I send the item back. I will get refunded for shipping costs through Paypal return shipping refund. This all ordeal has given me way more trouble than its worth. Geekbuying should have accepted 100% refund, and provide me with prepaid return shipping if they wanted this useless tv box back. I'm very disappointed by this all thing!

Th.
        Sir,
        We have responded the Paypal dispute, and once the returning information is received in the dispute, we will follow the paypal process for further action.

Icy
        Customer Support Team

Comment

I'm so happy I found this thread, had great laugh reading trough it. Never buying anything from Geekbuying.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Dear Customer,
            Greetings from Geekbuying.
            just checked our system,your order # 4080964 was sent on 2017/7/27.
            it should have been delivered long time ago.the package weight is 0.787kg.
            if you told us in two days that you only receive one in the package,we will refund you or send you the missing one for sure.
            Best regards
            Shirley

Customer Service Representative
            Geekbuying
            www.geekbuying.com
            Hi, I've still not had my refund, when will you send it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Hi, I've still not had my refund, when will you send it?
              Sir,
              I just checked the email history and there is no reply from you on this case.
              And there is no words saying that the support team has agreed for a refund on your case.
              Since your order was delivered on 8-12, and the missing item issue is reported after almost 3 month, sorry that we can not help further on your case.
              "if you told us in two days (after receipt) that you only receive one in the package,we will refund you or send you the missing one for sure."
              Hope you can understand.

Icy
              Customer Support Team

Comment

Re: order#4223019

Hello,

This item arrive with wrong version, I buy eu plug and revive another item plug, uk plug I think
                I want my Money back or another item, new charge Witherspoon a partial refund, 
                 i'm very disappointed

Regards

André Filipe Quintans

Comment

Originally posted by AFQuintans View Post
                  Re: order#4223019

Hello,

This item arrive with wrong version, I buy eu plug and revive another item plug, uk plug I think
                  I want my Money back or another item, new charge Witherspoon a partial refund,Â*
                  Â*i'm very disappointed

Regards

André Filipe Quintans
                  Hi,
                  Noted with your case and request.
                  I also find your email in the mailbox. The support team will reply your mail in priority.
                  Kindly please check your mailbox later for detailed operation.

Icy
                  Customer Support Team

Comment

Hi always need an original charger, since if you want to sell the item as it has a lower commercial value. INeed new item or a replacement charger, the adapter is neither solution nor. your return value is very low,
                    Help me please
                    Regards
                    Andrew

Comment

Hi always need an original charger, since if you want to sell the item as it has a lower commercial value. INeed new item or a replacement charger, the adapter is neither solution nor. your return value is very low,
                      Help me please
                      Regards
                      Andrew
                      Hi, the support team will arrange to send you a new UK to EU plug convertor.
                      For more details please check the just sent email reply.

Thanks.
                      Icy
                      Customer Support Team

Comment

Hi

I want a new original charge and not adap
                        ​tater for e Eu Plug.
                        If you want I return the item. I buy Eu plug and not UK plug with adapter​,

Waitt

Andrew

Comment

Hi

I want a new original charge and not adap
                          ​tater for e Eu Plug.
                          If you want I return the item. I buy Eu plug and not UK plug with adapter​,

Waitt

Andrew
                          Noted. I also find your email in the mailbox. The support team will reply your mail in priority. Kindly please check your mailbox later.

Icy
                          Customer Support Team

Comment

Ok thanks

Regards
                            Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Sir,
                              I just checked the email history and there is no reply from you on this case.
                              And there is no words saying that the support team has agreed for a refund on your case.
                              Since your order was delivered on 8-12, and the missing item issue is reported after almost 3 month, sorry that we can not help further on your case.
                              "if you told us in two days (after receipt) that you only receive one in the package,we will refund you or send you the missing one for sure."
                              Hope you can understand.

Icy
                              Customer Support Team
                              Yes, messaged through PayPal because that is how I paid. And I did that straight away. Please can I have a refund. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X