UG007 - stuck in endless boot up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomasi View Post
    still not going to detect it in windows.
    i tried windows Xp, i tried windows 7..
    i shortened every leg on hynix chip...always the same.
    1/ no reset button - R-logo
    2/ with reset button android on back

I'm shortening legs with no power.
    Hello
    I'm really sorry this method does not works for you. I did shorting the pins according to the image sent by me previously.
    I did the short and keeping the short I did connect the usb cable (previously connected to UG007 by microusb to OTG (power connector) of UG007 i did connect the USB to a port USB 2, in fact when I did to USB3, windows never detect the device, but when I repeated the procedure with a USB 2 the device was detected, then from device manager of windows I gave the path to drivers (included en zip file) and the I used the flash tool to load a new rom
    That was all
    BR
    Orlando

Comment

thanks. I will try today again - pins 8 & 9.

Originally posted by orlapa View Post
      Hello
      I'm really sorry this method does not works for you. I did shorting the pins according to the image sent by me previously.
      I did the short and keeping the short I did connect the usb cable (previously connected to UG007 by microusb to OTG (power connector) of UG007 i did connect the USB to a port USB 2, in fact when I did to USB3, windows never detect the device, but when I repeated the procedure with a USB 2 the device was detected, then from device manager of windows I gave the path to drivers (included en zip file) and the I used the flash tool to load a new rom
      That was all
      BR
      Orlando

Comment

My UG007 works perrfect with Imito MX1 1.5Rom. Woehoe!
        Performance is good! Better wifi!

Comment

Hi,
          i just tried to short the pins, only result, what I get is blank screen when i hold reset button now.
          Without holding it goes to the R-logo..Never recognized as unknown device....
          I will try to do RMA.

Tomas

Originally posted by tomasi View Post
          thanks. I will try today again - pins 8 & 9.

Comment

I bought my first minipc it was suposed to be ug802 turns out its a ug007. I flashed the wrong software "Help"

I bought a ug802 on ****. I finally came last Friday I was so happy. I started using it but it's white not black like the picture I still loved it. The next day I turned it on and It just was stuck on R-BOX screen. I got right into doing research on how to reload the software. Still thinking I had a ug802, I loaded the ug802 software first with rockchip tool, then with finless tool and I can't get wifi or blue-tooth. I checked with manufacturer and I really got sent a newer ug007/ But now when I load the software from the sdcard like they recommend it doesn't boot at all. Did I kill it? Is there anyway to reload the ug007 or (something that will work) using the finless or rockchip tools. They seem to work best and I can understand how to use them. Like I said I am a newbie and have allot to learn. THX getperkin2

Comment

Use the RK Btach tool 1.5 and flash the update.img stock ROM using that.
              The batch tool works with the SDcard update.img

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment