Stock Firmware - Beelink S82 Plus - Official FW Releases from Beelink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

i just ordered the S82 plus model. Using actually 2 S82-H models, both running 114K (Oman - MBox).

Since i'm a mac user and not using Windows, i ask someone to provide a link for sd card flash method for the actual S82 plus 202k4. Maybe someone could provide a link?

Would be great, because as a mac user, i can't run the USB flash tool...so a SD Card flash card link would be awesome. many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post

They're where they've always been...
      Open the App, and then press the Left Button on the Remote... (Or switch into Mouse Mode, and click the First Orb at the bottom!), then scroll down till you hit the bottom and then you should see it.
      lol

Sheesh i was staring right at it...lol
      Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

hi there

i'm asking someone to provide a link for a sd card flash method..i'm a mac user and can't use the USB Flashing tool...so a sd card link would be really appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by Groovetemple View Post
          hi there

i'm asking someone to provide a link for a sd card flash method..i'm a mac user and can't use the USB Flashing tool...so a sd card link would be really appreciated...
          Hello! You can trythis firmware. It is from a "brother" of S82 Plus - Tronfy MX4
          Last edited by maliay; 05-28-2015, 14:41.

Comment

can i use firmware of s82 for mxIII plus? 2gb ram/8gb emmc

Comment

Originally posted by veljazlee View Post
              can i use firmware of s82 for mxIII plus? 2gb ram/8gb emmc

I am wondering this same thing. I think someone else tried the earlier version and it seems to work. Please keep us posted if you decide to update.

Comment

Just tried installing on mxiii plus and it errored at 23% stating usb transfer error, Maybe a corrupt firmware file. Has anyone else been able to install??

Comment

Originally posted by hindibuff View Post
                  Just tried installing on mxiii plus and it errored at 23% stating usb transfer error, Maybe a corrupt firmware file. Has anyone else been able to install??
                  For MXIII Plus you need to flash this last firmware
                  Last edited by maliay; 06-03-2015, 06:37. Reason: Add link

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post

Such as but, not limited to the yet unfixed TCP Larg Buffer (On Ethernet), the amcodec. (Which I gathered was in a poor state even before 109k4 hit). Is co completely
                    borked since 111k4 ~ 114k4, as to be unusable on my 1G - M82 - AP-6181 - MXIII.

By the way I found some "Tweaks" that work on 109k4, and likely on latter Firmwares too...
                    You have to be able to edit your build.prop (/system/build.prop) like so

1) Enable the 112k4 "Dobly Settings" on 109k4... And, you thought you had to upgrade to use this

Code:
                    ro.platform.support.dts=true
                    [I]ro.platform.support.dolby=true[/I]
                    That should net you the "exclusive" 112k4 upgrade of "Dolby Settings", as a bonus... Its still misspelt elsewhere as "Dobly Settings" though.

Changing this line:
                    Code:
                    media.amplayer.widevineenable=....
                    From false to true... re-enables the Widevine DRM... (Google Play Moves will then work on the MXIII (Or, other K200 bases Firmwares)...

Thanks for the tips for dolby. Awesome work!!

Comment

Hi,
                      Have a MXiii plus and updated to the latest firmware. However, I miss not having the eshare software and the original launcher (light launcher). Can anyone with same box share those two apks please?

Comment

Originally posted by maliay View Post

Thanks. Will try this tonight.

Comment

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

One question: xbmc gets updated all the time. I dont see the point of updating firmwares to update xbmc. Is it ok to just install the latest spmc or kodi versions? Anyone using kodi 15 care to chime in with reviews??

Comment

Found a lollipop ROM for s82 plus

Comment

Hi to all.

I'm trying to upgrade (Beelink S82 plus) the latest firmware (202k4_20150513) without success.

1- From micro SD card: "E: footer is wrong E: signature verification" message from stock recovery mode (archive S82 Plus_202k4_16G_20150513.zip ; inside there's only ONE file, .img file) message

2- from PC (Windows 7) via AMLogic USB Burning Tool (latest v2.0.4.3): The tool doesn't see the beelink box (how to use otg cable? The PC's Usb port is a female port and the beelink's otg cable is female too), using a normal usb cable (male microUsb connector to male normalUsb connector).

I followed these guides:
                              This is a simple tutorial on how to easily flash firmware on Beelink S82 Plus TV Box with Amlogic S812 CPU via Windows 8.1 PC. To fl...

This is a simple tutorial on how to easily flash firmware on Beelink S82 Plus TV Box with Amlogic S812 CPU via micro SD card metho...

Someone could you help me? Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by zeon View Post
                                2- from PC (Windows 7) via AMLogic USB Burning Tool (latest v2.0.4.3): The tool doesn't see the beelink box (how to use otg cable? The PC's Usb port is a female port and the beelink's otg cable is female too), using a normal usb cable (male microUsb connector to male normalUsb connector).
                                Nevermind, faulty usb cable , sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X