No announcement yet.

Stock Firmware - Beelink S82 Plus - Official FW Releases from Beelink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per post #68, has anyone flashed and had this firmware running for any length of time?

For MXIII Plus you need to flash this last firmware MXIII Plus_202k4_8G_20150513.img - Google Drive
    Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Second question, is anyone else having an audio cutout while watching videos/listening to music on KODI - I had lots of 1/2 or less second audio cutouts with Kodi 14.2. Tried Isengard Beta 2, which seems to have fewer cutouts, but still has the problem. I have had this both with Ethernet and wireless (5.0 ghz - am close to router). This is why I am trying a firmware update.

Thanks
    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Comment

202k4 seems to have audio delay on s82 plus.

Comment

I have read all the posts in this threads and I am confused, currently I am using 202k4 is this the best and most stable version ?
        and also, are they going to have OTC firmware updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggyofone View Post
          Per post #68, has anyone flashed and had this firmware running for any length of time?

For MXIII Plus you need to flash this last firmware MXIII Plus_202k4_8G_20150513.img - Google Drive
          Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Second question, is anyone else having an audio cutout while watching videos/listening to music on KODI - I had lots of 1/2 or less second audio cutouts with Kodi 14.2. Tried Isengard Beta 2, which seems to have fewer cutouts, but still has the problem. I have had this both with Ethernet and wireless (5.0 ghz - am close to router). This is why I am trying a firmware update.

Thanks
          I have it running for 3 weeks and seems to be working fine. My main problems was older versions did not have spdif output configuration part done, so this version fixed that. Other than that, all good.

I run music from kodi all the time without problems. But my setup is box to spdif to receiver. Yours might be different.

Comment

I've just gotten this little box and I'm fairly happy with it so far. Just some small annoyances like unsaved changes after restart and such (I can live with those). My main problem is that my screen is flickering and turning black for 1-2 seconds every now and then. Sometimes it's 10 min between and sometimes it's 10 seconds between.

The hdmi auto-detect comes up at 720p 60hz and that's not good since my tv is 1080p, can that have something to do with it? I've changed manually but that doesn't change anything.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I've just upgraded from 201 to 202 firmware but if anything it got worse....

Thankfull for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by alakhai View Post
              I've just gotten this little box and I'm fairly happy with it so far. Just some small annoyances like unsaved changes after restart and such (I can live with those). My main problem is that my screen is flickering and turning black for 1-2 seconds every now and then. Sometimes it's 10 min between and sometimes it's 10 seconds between.

The hdmi auto-detect comes up at 720p 60hz and that's not good since my tv is 1080p, can that have something to do with it? I've changed manually but that doesn't change anything.

Does anybody have any ideas?

I've just upgraded from 201 to 202 firmware but if anything it got worse....

Thankfull for any help!

Hello friend,

Please give me your order number.

I will tell our sale to contact you as soon as possible

Good day

Cammy
              Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hello friend,

Please give me your order number.

I will tell our sale to contact you as soon as possible

Good day

Cammy

I bought it from Gearbest though not Geekbuying.......

Comment

Originally posted by alakhai View Post

I bought it from Gearbest though not Geekbuying.......

Oops... When you need me , I am here

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Oops... When you need me , I am here
                    When will lollipop be released for this?m will be out by the time they release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

When will lollipop be released for this?m will be out by the time they release it.

I dont know now.

But when it release it must share on our blog.

Please follow us^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                        202k4 seems to have audio delay on s82 plus.
                        Also seeing this with Kodi 15 rc2 ... Did the previous version have an audio sync issue as well ?

EDIT: 150ms delay in kodi makes things almost perfect.. I guess I'll stick with this for a while.
                        Last edited by rapalax; 07-15-2015, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by maliay View Post
                          New firmware on GoogleDrive S82 Plus_202k4_20150513

This ROM seems fishy. Same firmware build but with all these XBMC variants pre-installed and a different date? I dont buy that this May version is actually from Beelink. My factory installed 202K4 has a March date and until I see someone else I trust from this site say that it's ok, I'm staying away from this.

Can someone confirm the legitimacy of maliay and the ROMs he is posting ?
                          Last edited by rapalax; 07-15-2015, 16:40.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                            Hear is the correct firmware,

Beelink S82 Plus_201k4
                            http://yunpan.cn/cKZAbLVpD2zU4 password: 7ad6

I have not tried it yet, I no its not a new firmware its the stock firmware, I got it from beelink a few days ago

The download is a little slow so im uploading it some ware else as I write this.

Faster download link
                            http://www.filedropper.com/s82plus201k4xbmcaddonssdcard
                            I read your review, it sounds like the 201k4 is the most stable.
                            I was unable to download from the fast link but here is another from china gadgets, and it's zip sd.

Download latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 201k4 stock firmware version for Beelink S82 Plus TV Box from here or here . Download 113K4 ...

The first link is the fastest.
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

I am on 202K4 and as with others I also noticed a audio sync issue. Interestingly enough, the problem seems to have gone away when I enabled hdmi passthrough in the mbox settings. Youtube and vevo from play store seem much better but maybe my brain has adjusted to compensate for the delay

PS Shouldn't this thread be a sticky ?

Comment

Wondering if a Lollipop ROM will be released for the MX III plus?

Comment

Working...
                                X