NEW - U30GT H 1.09 900supersport 1.1 BETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - U30GT H 1.09 900supersport 1.1 BETA

Thanks for the feedback, I'm really grateful for the help, I couldn't do this without your support.

I'll probably put together a new ROM kit with this as the base setup until such time as I can get the kernel standalone.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      Thanks for the feedback, I'm really grateful for the help, I couldn't do this without your support.

I'll probably put together a new ROM kit with this as the base setup until such time as I can get the kernel standalone.
      Ok, my pleasure.

So if I understand it right I've now got a tablet running your ROM on the 1.09 kernel ("About tablet" under Settings says 21 november at the "Kernel version") and a working touch CWM 6.0.1.0 on a 1.06 kernel?

Comment

That's right. The 1.06 kernel and the cwm recovery should be fine until such time as we can get 1.09 booting stand alone.

When you boot normally the kernel from boot.img is used so you get all the benefits of the 1.09 kernel in normal use. Pretty much the only things missing because of stock boot.img are init.d support and a custom boot.img.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          That's right. The 1.06 kernel and the cwm recovery should be fine until such time as we can get 1.09 booting stand alone.

When you boot normally the kernel from boot.img is used so you get all the benefits of the 1.09 kernel in normal use. Pretty much the only things missing because of stock boot.img are init.d support and a custom boot.img.
          I can live with that for now ;-) Just let me know when you want me to test something again and I'll do it as as soon as I can.

Are you going to make a ROM kit from what you have found out to be a working combination?

Comment

Yes I'll try and get it done tomorrow, it will be the same rom kit you now have.

Kernel.IMG (1.06)
            Touch based cwm recovery
            Stock boot.img with embedded kernel (1.09)
            Rooted debloated system.img

All in all I think that should be a pretty good ROM, let me know how it works.
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
            X