Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX1 New Stock Firmware Release,Big Improve

HI Guys:

After long time communication with the factory, we finally make them to release a new update for the iMito MX1/MX2.

The following rom can work both on MX1 and MX2, we have tested. here is the changelog:

1 add the soft power off function, so you can power off the device without unplug it each time!

2 add the Hide toolbar(status bar) function, you can see the following photos, now you are no need to worry can’t do the full screen when you watch movie.

Also another good news to geekbuying customers only! We have pushed the factory to release a new cell phone control app, like(droidmote), you can use to control the MX1 and MX2 with your android smartphone.(we have taken a video and will show that on our youtube channel later), Please notice, all of the orders which placed in our site, please email me your order number and send to [email protected]. we will send you the APK via email. it is a Free Gift to the MX1/MX2 customers in geekbuying. thanks for your support all the time!

More information,please visit our offical blog:
    HI Guys: After long time communication with the factory, we finally make them to release a new update for the iMito MX1/MX2. The following rom can work both on MX1 and MX2, we have tested. here is the changelog: 1 add the soft power off function, so you can power off the device without unplug […]

This ROM can work on both MX1 and MX2.

thanks
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

wake up and send my x5. i am waiting for shipping 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by traktor View Post
      wake up and send my x5. i am waiting for shipping 5 days.
      X5 can be shipped out today! for sure 100%%,the MINIX factory is really screwed up, we placed an order for 1000pcs from them, but they don't give us our order till now, we have called them thousands time each day, today they finally give us stock,and we are ready for ship. guys, we need your understanding.

as a reliable seller, we have tried our best to keep the product updated, and make sure every product which is shipped from us is checked. so you can receive your good working tv box. and we are now working with better shipping company to improve your guys shipping experience. we want to what we can do to make sure the order can be shipped out as soon as possible, we also do not want to delay orders. our staff has been working 24 hour a day to process orders.

for all of the X5 orders, it will be shipped out today, you have my word.
      Looking for developers

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        X5 can be shipped out today! for sure 100%%,the MINIX factory is really screwed up, we placed an order for 1000pcs from them, but they don't give us our order till now, we have called them thousands time each day, today they finally give us stock,and we are ready for ship. guys, we need your understanding.

as a reliable seller, we have tried our best to keep the product updated, and make sure every product which is shipped from us is checked. so you can receive your good working tv box. and we are now working with better shipping company to improve your guys shipping experience. we want to what we can do to make sure the order can be shipped out as soon as possible, we also do not want to delay orders. our staff has been working 24 hour a day to process orders.

for all of the X5 orders, it will be shipped out today, you have my word.
        i sent you pm for order number. please check it and ship.

Comment

2 geekbuying:

After long time communication with the factory, we finally make them to release a new update for the iMito MX1/MX2
          Tnx !
          Any news about 1080р on MX1 ?
          Rockchip RK3066: Imito MX1 + Imito MX2
          Amlogic 8726-M6: Tronsmart Prometheus II
          Waiting RK3166 & Allwinner A31

Comment

Originally posted by buzzzzer View Post
            Tnx !
            Any news about 1080р on MX1 ?
            Yes,1080p is the next mission i give to them, i will push them to work on that, and release the new update.

Once they finish, we will update the new firmware in our official blog.

thanks
            Looking for developers

Comment

Re: MX1 New Stock Firmware Release,Big Improve

Does this work on a ug007? Someone reported that the finless 1.4 rom for the mx1 works on the ug007

Sent from my Galaxy S too!

Comment

Originally posted by lambstone View Post
                Does this work on a ug007? Someone reported that the finless 1.4 rom for the mx1 works on the ug007

Sent from my Galaxy S too!
                I am not sure, maybe i can try for you tomorrow. Do you own the UG007?
                Looking for developers

Comment

Originally posted by lambstone View Post
                  Here AndrewDB wrote, that hardware the same as mx1.

Add:
                  On the Russian forum report that the firmware 29.11(MX1) work fine on ug007.
                  Rockchip RK3066: Imito MX1 + Imito MX2
                  Amlogic 8726-M6: Tronsmart Prometheus II
                  Waiting RK3166 & Allwinner A31

Comment

Hi Geekbuying,

Quick question. If I order a MK802 III from you in the next week, will I get my order before Xmas to UK with standard air-mail?

Thanks for any info.

Comment

Usually it will take about 20 business days to reach UK, so you should check the item, and place the order on time.

if you need them urgent, you also can buy the DHL express shipping.
                      thanks

Originally posted by Xizor View Post
                      Hi Geekbuying,

Quick question. If I order a MK802 III from you in the next week, will I get my order before Xmas to UK with standard air-mail?

Thanks for any info.
                      Looking for developers

Comment

any reports?

Comment

Originally posted by buzzzzer View Post
                          Here AndrewDB wrote, that hardware the same as mx1.

Add:
                          On the Russian forum report that the firmware 29.11(MX1) work fine on ug007.
                          Can you send me the link to the forum?

Thanks!

Comment

ACK

I just checked this ROM and Imito used MY status bar hide code from my ROM as well as other tweaks I did
                            I know because I tag my stuff!

Oh well.... what can I do about it

Well one thing they can do IS RELEASE SOURCE CODE SO WE CAN DO BETTER!

Imito... you used my stuff so why NOT please release sources!
                            We can make real 1080 ROM and other things......

You owe me now Imito so release sources! We can partner as a group and make you better ROMs if you release sources!!!!!

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Cheeky b#'~@$%'s!!

They definitely owe you, Bob.

Come on iMito, let's see some code!

Comment

Working...
                              X