Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBMC Frodo Beta2 Neon Android 1080p HW + DTS MK808 (How To and Download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
    unrar also MX Player (Free-Pro).rar and inside are 2 zips for mx pro and free. select the one you need and unzip it to. thats the playercorefactory.xml is;p
    Thank you Lewy

Regards
    Peter

Comment

in xbmc video did you added path to /mnt/cifs. mx wil not work with network shares until they are mounted as internal.
      try pressing "c" on your keyboard and select play movie with or some similar i dont remember for sure. then secect mp player and post back if it worked for you
      Yep XBMC looks at /mnt/cifs for my movie folder. It scrapes all the data for fanart ect just fine, when i go to play any film it always uses the default XBMC player and not MX player

I never had this problem on earlier versions of NEON XBMC builds, it would always play using MX player every time

I have tried to select a different player (while mouse pointer is over a movie) by pressing the 'c' (contextual menu) key on my keyboard but the option for selecting another player is not there, (it is on my PC,Xbox xbmc) all I see is:

Queue item
      Play from here
      Add to favourites
      Movie Information
      Mark as watched
      Link to TV show
      Update library

EDIT: Just noticed my 'playercorefactory.xml is 0Kb in size, looks like it didn't download correctly, going to download it again and retry
      Last edited by no1john; 12-08-2012, 14:27.

Comment

Got it working at last

Got it working!

For some reason my playercorefactory.xml was only 0KB in size after i extracted it initially.

I just extracted the zip again and now it is 1KB in size so copied it into the XBMC userdata folder to replace the bad one and now all is working fine

MX player now being used for playback within XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by no1john View Post
          Got it working!

For some reason my playercorefactory.xml was only 0KB in size after i extracted it initially.

I just extracted the zip again and now it is 1KB in size so copied it into the XBMC userdata folder to replace the bad one and now all is working fine

MX player now being used for playback within XBMC

thats good to hear
          Everything is possible if we work together!
          ApkFreak

Comment

Thanks for this guide. Works beautifully on the iMito MX1.

Comment

thats good to hear
              Works good Lewy, strange thing, when I first set up it didn't use mx player...even tho my playercorefactory.xml was fine..not corrupted like Johns... after playing with the context sensitive menu (hitting c) finally got it to default to MX player....anyway working ok now....streams from my Qnap NAS ok... role on when I can play Blu Ray ISOs.

Regards
              Peter.

ps...where can I go to take a look at different skins?...I'm not keen on the Xperience skin, just want to see if there's anything different to the default

Comment

check out this treads:

ApkFreak

Comment

Thanks....there's a few to be getting on with, pmsl.

Regards
                  Peter

Comment

Hi

How i can choose witch player i can use, MX player or default from xmbc. I ask because i use plugin weeb.tv andthis not working witch external player like MXplayer. Also youtube plugin not working.

Comment

for weeb.tv use this http://www.multiupload.nl/WO9NCTD0DM also this i for mx pro if you have free wersion edit xml and change pro to ad.
                      ApkFreak

Comment

When transferring playcorefactory, i can only get to the folder:
                        Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files

how do I get to the .xbmc/userdata. portion of the folder.

Also, having a hard time choosing MX player as defualt, still defaults to the XMBC. I have been all through the settings, cant find a way to choose defualt. Some have said press "c". When, and where?

Still cant get DTS working. Shows PCM on everything I am playing.

Thanks for the hard work, and would love some info on how to fix.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by flynreelow View Post
                          When transferring playcorefactory, i can only get to the folder:
                          Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files

how do I get to the .xbmc/userdata. portion of the folder.

Also, having a hard time choosing MX player as defualt, still defaults to the XMBC. I have been all through the settings, cant find a way to choose defualt. Some have said press "c". When, and where?

Still cant get DTS working. Shows PCM on everything I am playing.

Thanks for the hard work, and would love some info on how to fix.

Thanks
                          download es file manager from google play go tu settings>files> and check show hiden files
                          ApkFreak

Comment

Plexbmc

Have any one tested this with the plexbmc addon? I use plexbmc on the raspberry and ipad to remote connect to my media on another location. The add on works on my mk808 but has the same problems with hd movies. There is a plex app for android but it works very bad and we cant change subtitles size that are very very small. If any one could test this please let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fleshfly View Post
                              Have any one tested this with the plexbmc addon? I use plexbmc on the raspberry and ipad to remote connect to my media on another location. The add on works on my mk808 but has the same problems with hd movies. There is a plex app for android but it works very bad and we cant change subtitles size that are very very small. If any one could test this please let me know. Thanks
                              I'm using Plexbmc and the Subsonic add-ons with no issues. Works best with the Plexbmc enabled skins that hippojay produced.

Comment

Trouble using MX player in FRODO RC1

Hello,

Using instructions provided on XBMC 12 RC1, when starting to play a file (SD or HD), I get black screen.
                                When I choose default player - I can view SD but not HD (stuttering).
                                Does it work on RC1 ?

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X