Modded Hulu Plus APK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modded Hulu Plus APK?

Anyone have a link to a modded Hulu Plus APK 2.x or later that runs on Rockchip players (MK808)? The official one from the play store install but fails to run. I did find a thread on XDA but it was a older version of the modded APK which is crap. Any help would be appreciated.

Modded Hulu Plus APK?

Yes, I would like that, too.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

+3

Comment

the xda one says its from january this one say may it might be the same one not sure http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showth...-FULLY-WORKING

Comment

Yup

Link is old and besides is dead. Thanks anyways.

Comment

alternativly you can install splashtop2 or splashtop hd this app streams the whole computer screen so its better then remote desktop rdp. with rdp you cant view videos or play pc games splash top allows android to do every thing your pc can. i just tested the netflix website on mk808 using splashtop in hd the voices were way off but if played in sd it laged a little and the voices were almost synced. so iif some one with better knowledge or ethernet connection this way may work

theres also a splashtop game app thats sullposed to let you play what ever games you can run on your computer threw android

----just tryied splashtop2 video played perfect no sync issues cartoons looked great live action movies quality was low

hulu stuttered on both versions of splashtop not sure about hulu plus i dont have an account

forgot to mention i may be running rooted stock rom. mine came rooted and im not sure if its a custom rom or not
            Last edited by white-enochian; 12-09-2012, 07:39.

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
              alternativly you can install splashtop2 or splashtop hd this app streams the whole computer screen so its better then remote desktop rdp. with rdp you cant view videos or play pc games splash top allows android to do every thing your pc can. i just tested the netflix website on mk808 using splashtop in hd the voices were way off but if played in sd it laged a little and the voices were almost synced. so iif some one with better knowledge or ethernet connection this way may work

theres also a splashtop game app thats sullposed to let you play what ever games you can run on your computer threw android

----just tryied splashtop2 video played perfect no sync issues cartoons looked great live action movies quality was low

hulu stuttered on both versions of splashtop not sure about hulu plus i dont have an account

forgot to mention i may be running rooted stock rom. mine came rooted and im not sure if its a custom rom or not
              Splashtop is way too laggy to run video playback, and the quality is bad. I download torrent's and NZB's on my MX2 instead of watch them on my Sat, it's painful though. Recently I said WTH and figured out DLNA. I have a DLNA reciever app, and a DLNA Push app on my Galaxy 3. My Galaxy 3 downloads all the programs (Very fast btw) and then I push them to the tv. It's quite nice.

Comment

not to bad on mk808

Comment

just thaught of another way to watch hulu install xbmc go to xbmchub and install one of the 2 hulu plugins or even better get the navi x plugin way better then hulu or netflix and completly free 720p 1080p all types new realeses ect streaming no downloading

Comment

there is no 2.x version of Hulu Plus that has been modded to run on any device yet. The 1.x version is still out there if you look hard enough. I have it on my mk808 and it works very well. The interface leaves something to be desired, but it plays what you want it to play, which is the important part.

Comment

I thought that the only reason Hulu Plus doesn't work is because of the Flash Player version?

Comment

Originally posted by nalf38 View Post
                        there is no 2.x version of Hulu Plus that has been modded to run on any device yet. The 1.x version is still out there if you look hard enough. I have it on my mk808 and it works very well. The interface leaves something to be desired, but it plays what you want it to play, which is the important part.
                        Want to share where you got it from?

Comment

Originally posted by 123421342 View Post
                          Want to share where you got it from?
                          http://www.mediafire.com/?trjo8teyc0sd325That's one working link. There are a few more you can find by Googling "xda forums hulu plus."

Comment

Working...
                          X