Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you use your tv stick as a htpc you need this plugin (never download new releases movies again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you use your tv stick as a htpc you need this plugin (never download new releases movies again)

Navi-X is a "content aggregator" app that provides access to all kinds of multimedia content, listed on a public directory of user contributed listings or playlists for playing on your TV, PC or mobile devices! Users can link to content and playback video, audio, pictures, podcasts, text, rss and html on the internet and share it with people around the world in seconds! Create fully customizable playlists with backgrounds, logos and icons as well as link to your favorite multimedia on the internet or browse the already existing directory of publicly available content,

you need xbmc installed first way better then netflix or hulu 1080p/720/ect quality old movies, new movies, in theater movies, concerts, almost every tv show. working perfectly on my mk808 theres also a paid app in google play called amo navi x but i cant get any thing to play threw my phone or mk808

heres the link to the plugin

and heres a guide i just found on how to use and install

Navi-X is a free media portal add-on for popular media center applications and mobile devices; read on as we show you how to supercharge your streaming media experience with one-stop access to thousands of content sources.
    Last edited by white-enochian; 12-14-2012, 10:14.

THANKS

Comment

your welcom must the pc plugins for xbmc work on the android version hulu ect

Comment

Thank you sir. Did not know about that one.

Comment

There is one BIG issue. Only certain chipsets currently have hardware acceleration with XBMC(certain AMLogic chipsets) and therefor anything streamed in greater than 480p will stutter like crazy. Not quite worth it yet but I am asking Santa for a present for the rest of us

And as a side note, you must be careful in what you search for. This will literally pull anything including new movies still in the theater. If you are not careful you may wind up with a court order subpoena for pirating. That doesn't mean it will happen to you, but it does happen.

Comment

i dont believe the mk808 r(k3066) has hardware acceleration threw xbmc. nothing ive streamed dosent stutter some moovies are out of synce for like half a minute but then every thing is fine.
            watching a movie isent illegle its the downloading and sharring of copy right material.
            this is kinda like when the city park puts up a projector and shows a free movie on friday nights ect or you borrow or go over to some ones house to watch a movie. atleast thats how i see it

i realy like this plugin if any one needs help transfering favorites list from one device to another ex you set all your favirote channels on pc version but nothing shows up on android version. let me know i figured this out last night

Comment

just found out

if any have a ps3 with showtime installed navix has a ps3 plugin to

Comment

Thanks OP

Comment

your welcome i love it when people say thank you

btw hows it running for you guys and what are you running it on

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
                    your welcome i love it when people say thank you

btw hows it running for you guys and what are you running it on
                    XMBC does not have acceleration for most devices so this thread while interesting is not really applicable at the moment

Comment

Re: if you use your tv stick as a htpc you need this plugin (never download new releases movies again)

your welcom must the pc plugins for xbmc work on the android version hulu ect
                      Hulu is working.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

its applicably for the mk808it works perfect

Comment

its applicably for the mk808it works perfect
                          So you're telling me it streams 720p and 1080p without any lag?

Comment

well most of the files are listed as 1080 p or 720p i watched nightmare before christmas threw navi x which was 1080p and it looked amazing way better then ive ever seen that movie and it played perfect

when i get movies i never download 1080p but i do get 720p which play great from the harddrive or threw smb with xbmc

Comment

well most of the files are listed as 1080 p or 720p i watched nightmare before christmas threw navi x which was 1080p and it looked amazing way better then ive ever seen that movie and it played perfect

when i get movies i never download 1080p but i do get 720p which play great from the harddrive or threw smb with xbmc
                              Smooth using xmbc itself for playback?

Comment

Working...
                              X