Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you use your tv stick as a htpc you need this plugin (never download new releases movies again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i havent tryied using a external player yet

im using a 5v 2amp modded psp charger as the power supply
    im not sure what rom im running all i know is my mk808 came allready rooted theres stuff that i had to manualy add like a way to hide the taskbar that didnt show the little light ghost dots. so i dont think im running finless. the kernal says something like premptoct27 so i think its the most recent firmware.

i also dont have alot of problem that other people have like wifi dropping ect
    i did have a wifi drop problem when using a vizio router but i switched back to my dlink gaming loung and it dosent match any more

Comment

Just thought I would let you guys know that Navi-X has been available in the Android market for some time now. Its recently received a much needed update and runs much smoother now.

I have this running on a XIOS DS as well as a Favi Smartstick. Depending on the player you have installed, you might need to get something from the market more versatile I personally use the new MXPlayer and have yet to run into a file I cant stream.

The app also works perfectly fine with a standard remote. No need for KB&Mouse.

Comment

Re: if you use your tv stick as a htpc you need this plugin (never download new releases movies again)

Originally posted by Ritalin View Post
        Just thought I would let you guys know that Navi-X has been available in the Android market for some time now. Its recently received a much needed update and runs much smoother now.

I have this running on a XIOS DS as well as a Favi Smartstick. Depending on the player you have installed, you might need to get something from the market more versatile I personally use the new MXPlayer and have yet to run into a file I cant stream.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Ftby5uYXZpeCJd
        I use this navix app by amo also. This navix app and yatse remote is a good combination for streaming media. For example I have yatse remote and amo navix installed on my phone. Yatse remote is connected to xbmc on MINIX neo over WiFi. I open navix app on my phone choose a video, when the option box pops up choose yatse remote. Boom now video that i chose in amo navix should be playing in xbmc on the MINIX neo x5. This also works when sharing YouTube videos or other video apps like wshh, xvideo,tvstream, video mix pro etc. Just to name a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
        Last edited by robbdeeze; 12-19-2012, 03:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin View Post

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Ftby5uYXZpeCJd
          why does this sound like an advertisement
          youve had to run into a file you cant stream because not every navix stream works no matter what is running it

also iv tryied the latest version on mk808 and it wont play anything it says loading and then just does nothing i also get an error on some files this is towards the app not the xbmc plugin which is great
          the app does the saneme on my mk808 tv stick and my zte warp pho

Comment

where do i find the 1080p/720p streams..they are all like dvdrip quality.. :/

Comment

bm's hd movies are all 720 p also use the search and search for the nightmare before christmas 1080p dont rember what list its from but its in my favorotes list folder under movies that quality was the best iv ever seen compared to my dvd it looked like a vhs tape

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
                why does this sound like an advertisement
                youve had to run into a file you cant stream because not every navix stream works no matter what is running it

also iv tryied the latest version on mk808 and it wont play anything it says loading and then just does nothing i also get an error on some files this is towards the app not the xbmc plugin which is great
                the app does the saneme on my mk808 tv stick and my zte warp pho
                I honestly dont care if you think Im an ad, though you should be congradulated on raising your hand as the jerk in the room that offends people as soon as they arrive. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I never said it works ALL the time, I said that I have not had any issue when streaming a video with the player mentioned above. Stating that I am streaming should have been the key bit of info that the file itself I clicked on actually worked. The ERROR you are getting is telling you that your default video player in Android is not compatible with the file. Thats why I suggested MXVideo.
                If you have never run into files not loading then you have not used Navi-X for that long. It doesn't matter if its the Android, XBMC, Boxee or Wii client, they ALL get this and thats due to a good deal of reasons revolving around the nature of what Navi-X is.

So there are no misunderstandings on what NAVI-X is, its SIMPLY a scrapper. It is NOT a video player and relies on another player you must have installed for the playback of scrapped videos. The XBMC plugin obviously uses XBMC as the player. The Android one, relies on a 3rd party player.

Comment

sorry thaught you were trying to hijack my thread with an advertisment for a PAID app
                  i dont get any errors with the app just when i clickthe image for local play nothing happens no loading screen or anything . same with clicking the name to download nothing happens same with the other options does iton my mk808 and my phone zte warp

Comment

Originally posted by white-enochian View Post
                    sorry thaught you were trying to hijack my thread with an advertisment for a PAID app
                    i dont get any errors with the app just when i clickthe image for local play nothing happens no loading screen or anything . same with clicking the name to download nothing happens same with the other options does iton my mk808 and my phone zte warp

No problems... you kind of caught me in the morning before my second cup of coffee.

It could just be a problem with the Navi-X servers... The use of their services has increased exponentially over the past few months, not sure why it got so popular all of a sudden. Ive had it do similar things before, but it was happening no matter the build.

Id just try re-installing it. It would be a shame if you cant get it to work, the app is much more solid at this point than the XBMC build, due of course to XBMC for Android.

Comment

Working...
                    X