IF YOU WANT FLAWLESS PLAY TRY VIDEOMIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF YOU WANT FLAWLESS PLAY TRY VIDEOMIX

Hi all i have just started using Videomix from app store and it plays flawlessly this is how XBMC should be, If others can do it then why not XBMC i will not be using it now that i am using Videomix it asks you what player to use if you have more than one i use MX Player not everything plays but that is more to do with video source than anything give it a try.
    Dell

I tried it. It works well on my N101 and N70.

I'm not sure how legal the content is. There are several movies that are CAM's. Good quality, though.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Re: IF YOU WANT FLAWLESS PLAY TRY VIDEOMIX

Originally posted by Dell View Post
      Hi all i have just started using Videomix from app store and it plays flawlessly this is how XBMC should be, If others can do it then why not XBMC i will not be using it now that i am using Videomix it asks you what player to use if you have more than one i use MX Player not everything plays but that is more to do with video source than anything give it a try.
      Dell
      Why dont you just use xbmc with a external player such as mxplayer. Works great for me. I also use videomix pro and it is a great app. I use it watch vids on my phone at work but when at hpme i use it airplay movies to the big screen with xbmc on my raspberry pi or minix neo x5 with yatse remote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
      X