Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geekbuying ??? I ordered but no answer and no proccessing?? !!! -> not recommended!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not filling me with confidence. just ordered a mk808 and rc11 keyboard yesterday. so im not worried yet especially as email says 1-3 days processing. but it hardly makes you feel your order is safe reading this. hopefully those above are isolated incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by anhell28 View Post
      i ordered a imito mx2 on jan 2nd from them and it still tells me its processing.
      Yeah, same here. Ordered along with some accessories at Dec 31st and still processing. Counting the money, perhaps. LOL. But from my experience they are quite reliable, so I'll just wait patiently.

Comment

No excuse but I am in contact with geekbuying from time to time.

Like anyone here in USA we were all on holiday over the last 2 weeks.

I know they are back this week and communicating again. THIS DOES NOT MEAN all problems are resolved or anything. There is no excuse for paying for fast shipping and them not doing it right away!

But all I am saying is orders should ship now as I know they are back to work this week.

Bob
        Last edited by Finless; 01-08-2013, 08:54.
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hi,thanks for your support, we are so sorry for the delay, like bob said, the new year holiday make the delay in factory producing and shipping company, now we are back and orders should be processing fast these days.

for customers we are really worried, please PM your order number, i will try to submit to my customer service staff to handle your order fast.

thanks

Originally posted by suroboyo View Post
          Yeah, same here. Ordered along with some accessories at Dec 31st and still processing. Counting the money, perhaps. LOL. But from my experience they are quite reliable, so I'll just wait patiently.
          Looking for developers
          http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Try ordering through Amazon.com for the MK802III. Find the one with the seller as Geekbuying. You are getting from the same company but Amazon ships the item from stock that is located here in the states. I received mine a few days after ordering.
            MK802III Runnin' the Fin v1.7

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
              Hi,thanks for your support, we are so sorry for the delay, like bob said, the new year holiday make the delay in factory producing and shipping company, now we are back and orders should be processing fast these days.

for customers we are really worried, please PM your order number, i will try to submit to my customer service staff to handle your order fast.

thanks
              OK thanks, now I got an email confirming the goods are being shipped. Yes I understand the whole thing about holiday, but it should be informed somewhere that you will begin shipping this week. See, I made the payment last year...

Comment

I ordered from the US stock at geekbuying for a couple of bucks more on the 6th and it was here on the 11th (maybe the 10th but reached my office on the 11th), the web still showed processing however. PDQ if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by amermer View Post
                  Hi,

I bought Imito MX1 on 14th of November. It was shipped on 17th of November and delivered on 30th of November. That was good for free shipping delivery.

But it was broken, MX1 was not working. I tried it on 2 different TVs and 5 different PCs with different operating systems. Neither TVs nor PCs could see it. I asked Bob and other guys from several forums. They provided some useful tricks. I tried everything I could. But it was broken, not working.

I asked GeekBuying to replace it. They accepted it and I sent back it to their address on 12nd of December. Package arrived to China 23rd of December. Since 23rd of December I sent a lot of emails to inform them about the package. No answer. On 3rd of January I realized that package was not delivered. I don't know why. Again I sent a lot of emails but I got no answer.

I opened dispute on PayPal. I stated that if they will inform me about my package delivery and return the working one I will close my dispute. But again there was no answer. I am trying to reach them from all possible ways. FaceBook, emails, PayPal, forums. Finally I got answer from FaceBook. They tracked my package but with wrong web address. I asked them to use proper one. I am still waiting with no hope.

Today I received an email saying: please send the package to this address. They are kidding. They dont even read the emails. They just send robotic emails. I replied them that I have already returned it.

Yes they are not giving enough importance to their buyers.

So dear GeekBuying, can you PLEASE, track my package with correct web address which I sent you a million times, and give me the feedback. What was the problem to deliver it to you? And what is the resolution to this problem?

Sory for any inconvenience.
                  I received PayPal refund yesterday and I ordered GK802 from GeekBuying. And surprisingly, they shipped it today. I hope, they can continue like this.

Comment

Re: Geekbuying ??? I ordered but no answer and no proccessing?? !!! -> not recommended!!!!!!!

I ordered an MX from geekbuying on Sunday and received it within the week! Free shipping option. Blue circuit board (if the rumours are true lol). Very happy with the service.

Comment

still waiting as of now..

My order date: Jan 10 (#3018524)
                      got a msg on FB that it is shipped on: Jan 13. A tracking number was given.
                      Today is 17th And still no results/update on tracking website. just blank.
                      GB's order tracking page shows "Processing" (This doesn't seem to update for most users so that's ok. But it should, as all other Chinese sites update the order status asap. The customer feels confident about their transaction.)
                      Is it really shipped already? :P i hope so.

Comment

ordered my mx2 on jan 2,got updated on the status of my package on jan 9 and should be getting my mx2 by jan 17......the estimated delivery was 15 to 30 days,so i guess its on time.just was curious about the status is all.

Comment

I ordered an MX2 on Jan. 10th. Still no process changed after payment. I choose express delivery per dhl so it's very anoying. No answer to any mail ... not the best service.

Comment

Re: Geekbuying ??? I ordered but no answer and no proccessing?? !!! -> not recommended!!!!!!!

Whats the procedure for returning back to geekbuying? Somebody did it already?

Comment

Working...
                            X