Unusual problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual problem

hu guys, i have a bit of an odd problem with my cube mini. I left it on the table without a passcode and when i came back, the 4 year old had turned off the wifi and created an unlock pattern. im not able to use it at all now, Can anyone help?

Re: Unusual problem

Not certain if there is an easy way to resolve but here's a few ideas. These will reset the tab fully so you will need to reinstall apps and your data will be lost.

1 shutdown and restart in recovery and look for the wipe options. Select these. Restart and setup the tab again.

1 shutdown and restart in flash/bootloader mode. Reflash the ROM.

Hope you get it resolved.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

This link might help and make sure you follow the xda developer links http://www.redmondpie.com/bypassing-...gging-enabled/

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
        Not certain if there is an easy way to resolve but here's a few ideas. These will reset the tab fully so you will need to reinstall apps and your data will be lost.

1 shutdown and restart in recovery and look for the wipe options. Select these. Restart and setup the tab again.

1 shutdown and restart in flash/bootloader mode. Reflash the ROM.

Hope you get it resolved.

How do I get to restart in recovery?

Comment

From memory, force the tab off then press and hold volume+, press power for 5 seconds. Hopefully the tab will start booting, release power and then volume.

If this does not work I'll check with my mini.
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Working...
          X