BRICKED MK808 HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRICKED MK808 HELP!!!

tried to flash but pc not recognising my mk808. i have 2 units .one flashes fine. no blue light when plugged in. just doest work. i dont know what to do. it was working fine for 2 days then the screen got stuck so i unplugged it . now it wont turn on or let me flash .any help?

still no luck. got the pc to recognize but rk android not recognizing it . all drivers are installed.i have 2 mk808 so i tried with both only one doesnt work. so i know its not my cables or pc. any help on this forum ?

Comment

Try this, i worked for me. You need to remove the heat sink and then re-attach it, but it solve the problems I was having with my unit.

Comment

Originally posted by robs2002 View Post
        Try this, i worked for me. You need to remove the heat sink and then re-attach it, but it solve the problems I was having with my unit.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...D-on-the-MK808
        i tried shorting 8 9 pin. the pc recognizes but the retool doesnt . no rk android found. have all drivers intalled. i have more than 1 mk808 . this one cant be detected by pc. im desperate for help

Comment

How does the PC recognize it? What shows up in device manager? It should be the same device as your other MK808 when it connects and is in flash mode! If not then somehting hardware wise maybe wrong with it.

In fact I just got a Measy U2C and it wont flash either. It is dead basically. BLue LED comes on but PC wont see it at all.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            How does the PC recognize it? What shows up in device manager? It should be the same device as your other MK808 when it connects and is in flash mode! If not then somehting hardware wise maybe wrong with it.

In fact I just got a Measy U2C and it wont flash either. It is dead basically. BLue LED comes on but PC wont see it at all.

Bob
            thanks for the quick reply bob. its weird this is the 20th mk808 unit I'm flashing and its the only one that isnt detected by the pc using the pin flash mode so i tried shorting 8 and 9 pin and got my pc to ask to connect . when i click ok nothing happens , rk android not found.. it doesnt show up in device manager either. it only asked to connect to windows and i accept but nothing happens. tried over 40 times. i just need to be detected. plz help bob. i cant let her die!

Comment

Originally posted by swiftmuvmentz View Post
              thanks for the quick reply bob. its weird this is the 20th mk808 unit I'm flashing and its the only one that isnt detected by the pc using the pin flash mode so i tried shorting 8 and 9 pin and got my pc to ask to connect . when i click ok nothing happens , rk android not found.. it doesnt show up in device manager either. it only asked to connect to windows and i accept but nothing happens. tried over 40 times. i just need to be detected. plz help bob. i cant let her die!
              P.S Its from geekbuying and i doubt its a clone. also it was working for a couple of hours when i got the unit i flashed your new 1.6a finless rom. i was watching a youtube clip when suddenly the screen froze. no response from the air mouse . i waited 5 min then unplugged. since then no luck getting it turned on or flashed or even detected by rkandroid pllzzzz help thanks a billion.

Comment

Originally posted by robs2002 View Post

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...D-on-the-MK808
                what do you mean by remove the heatsink and replace it? i can short without removing heatsink.

Comment

I think it is dead my friend. As I said my Measy does the same thing!

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Bob
                    womp womp womp

Comment

Bob
                      Hello Master Finless,

Did you ever managed to unbrick your MEASY U2C?

I have the same problem...

Thank you for everything

Comment

Working...
                      X