Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SERIOUS QUESTION ABOUT MK808

Hello there! I am going straight into my question:

Almost all apps have in app settings menu (like es file explorer) ==> see the foto:

I can enter to that menu (e.g in my samsung galaxy s 3) with the lower left button (left to the home menu).

My question is: How can i enter to that menu from my mk808? I haven't found a way..

not certain on this device but on most android devices there is an icon on the desktop (normally six small squares in a 3x2 arrangement). press this to get to the app tray.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      not certain on this device but on most android devices there is an icon on the desktop (normally six small squares in a 3x2 arrangement). press this to get to the app tray.
      Icon on the desktop? I think you are talking about the app menu. I am not talking about it my friend..I am talking about this: When i am inside an app (eg es file explorer, see my pic above), There is always an other menu (inside the app) when you can access it by pressing a button on the android phone. I haven't find a way to enter this menu ( i dont see any button). Is there a way i can do it?

Comment

I don't have an mk 808 so don't think a screenshot will help.

is your mk808 rooted? if so from esfileexplorer goto settings and check the root settings, you should then be able to use the back button to move up in the file heirachy beyond sdcard.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

...go to settings and check the root settings..
          That is my problem mate..I dont know how to enter the settings from inside the app!!

I dont know - yet - if it is rooted or not. It came today.. Is that a prerequisite in order to see these settings?:-O:-o

Comment

Ok I don't read Greek but explore the menu options at the bottom of the screen, the wheel shaped on is the one you want then scroll through the list looking for root
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Ok I don't read Greek but explore the menu options at the bottom of the screen, the wheel shaped on is the one you want then scroll through the list looking for root
              The pic you i uploaded is not from my mk808 .. it is from my Galaxy S3 mobile.
              I can access those settings from my mobile but NOT FROM MY ANDROID BOX. See the pic again:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	429827

It is a simple question..Can i do it or not ??

Comment

BE CAREFULL WITH THE LINK IN FIRST POST

my AVG Internet Security wakes up

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
                  BE CAREFULL WITH THE LINK IN FIRST POST

my AVG Internet Security wakes up

Peter
                  It is a clear site sorry if it looks like a threat. Check out my second foto..Any ideas how to enter the settings menu of the es file explorer (on my mk808)?Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION ABOUT MK808

I take it there is no menubar at the bottom of the screen. You need someone familiar with these TV sticks.
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I take it there is no menubar at the bottom of the screen. You need someone familiar with these TV sticks.
                      Thats right. In fact there is a menubar but there is no button assigned to that action Any help would be appreciated

Comment

on the MK808 at the top right you have the six dots 3 on top of three that takes you to your apps...just as the 6 dots in the top right are very "discrete" and not noticeable to new users...that said once an app is opened some where in the bottom menu bar of the MK808 will be 3 dots (up and down) almost hidden in between some of the icons. That will be your in app menu. Its very hard to see if your not on a larger tv ... be patient and look very close once you find it it will stand out like a sore thumb. I have noticed on certain apps that the 3 dots appear in the top left or top right of the screen as well. Hope this helps...

Comment

confirmed, the 3 dots for in app menu show up in the bottom menu bar on the bottom of the screen between the return button and the volume button for me when I open the ES file explorer using the AWESOME finless 1.6 on an MK808

Comment

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION ABOUT MK808

In mk808 you can access settings in ES file explorer by hitting three little dots in bottom menu bar . These (in other apps aswell) mean that there are aditional settings available.

If I got the question right

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by b0li View Post
                              In mk808 you can access settings in ES file explorer by hitting three little dots in bottom menu bar . These (in other apps aswell) mean that there are aditional settings available.

If I got the question right

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk 2
                              Thats right. Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                              X