MK809ii - Rom, Customizing, Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marph View Post
    First of all, sorry for my bad english ;-) The links you could only see, if you're logged in.

My new MK809ii runs very bad. After searching the web, I found all things in this forum that makes me happy.
    With Stock-Rom the Stick runs bad. Now I'm lucky with:
    1. Finless Rom 1.5 (1.6 and 1.7 are for other Sticks; if you install them you can't use wifi and bluetooth)
      If you want to install it, push a needle in the very little hole at the side and find the button (very tricky, feel the klick) and install it like described in the readme.txt that is included in the rom-download.
    2. Change the dpi-density. Many tools doesn't work. I used the Rom Toolbox Pro and changed the dpi to the value 240.
    3. To use the Stick I bought this keyboard from Amazon (25€). Many keys i could programm with the "External Keyboard Helper"-app. If you want you can programm apps to keys; for example "function+F"=freaktab.com or "control+r" for a radio-app and many more
    4. This 32GB SD-Card works fine and fast
    5. I use a powered USB3.0-Hub and connected 3 HDD-Drives and the keyboard/mouse-combination and it works fine
    6. I found many bugs in the launcher-app that comes with finless. I'm using the ADW-Launcher Ex and it works great for me!
    Many thanks to Finless for that great Rom !!!

I put this Thread here, because the MK809ii seems to be a clone of the imito MX.

In my opinion an airmouse seems to be cool, but it's not funny to use it with the stick. Such keyboards with mini-pads are too small for use with Full-HD-Android.
    Dear Marh please excuse me for my english too.
    Could you explain how you flash this ROM? On the second point which instruments do not work on this ROM after flashing. How do you fight with them, and how to change DPI (which file to edit)?
    George

PS And another question I have made ​​myself the whole brain which ROM to use for normal MK809 II, while it is not afraid to get put a brick. Someone says that it is a clone UG802 someone that is IMITO MX1 who to believe, I do not know because I do not understand this. A separate branch is not going to do either here or on allminiPC. MX1 or UG802?
    Last edited by true.georg; 03-22-2013, 23:25. Reason: more info

Comment

[QUOTE=true.georg;58181]Dear Marh please excuse me for my english too.
      Could you explain how you flash this ROM? On the second point which instruments do not work on this ROM after flashing. How do you fight with them, and how to change DPI (which file to edit)?
      GeorgeQUOTE]

Hi George,

I flashed the rom in this way I described in my first posting. You must connect the USB-cable in the correct slot and push a needle in the very little hole and feel the "click". You need 4 hands for this ;-) My wife helped me for this procedure ;-)

After flashing I buyed the Rom toolbox pro, changed the dpi-settings with this app and reboot the stick. Everything was fine ;-)

A really bug after flashing is, that the stick often pauses 20 seconds or more. It could be the Launcher and it could be the firmware... i don't know.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      MK809ii - Samsung Galaxy II - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
      Germany, Berlin

Comment

Working...
      X