Onda Vi40 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowolf View Post
    Try this: in device manager, uninstall the usb drivers marked with a yellow triangle. Reboot your pc.
    once you reboot you can run livesuitpack to install the drivers. you should then be able to flash with livesuit.
    i have tried it all still no joy what should device manager list the tablet as when installed properly i just get a yellow tringle can not start the device code 10

Comment

What livesuite version are you using? I have had good success with 1.09.

To install the drivers with 1.09 you do NOT run livesuite first. You run this in the livesuite program in the livesuite package:

LiveSuitPack_version_1.09_20111101.exe

This will install the drivers and set it up. Once done you will find a livesuit icon on your desktop. Use that.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        What livesuite version are you using? I have had good success with 1.09.

To install the drivers with 1.09 you do NOT run livesuite first. You run this in the livesuite program in the livesuite package:

LiveSuitPack_version_1.09_20111101.exe

This will install the drivers and set it up. Once done you will find a livesuit icon on your desktop. Use that.

Bob
        hi Bob tried that windows still has a yellow triangle in device manager i have unistalled the driver and reinstalled it still says the device did not install properly puzzled or what

Comment

Working...
        X