Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugoos release their new quad core mini pc(UG802B,UG007B,MK809III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks.
    Wil try that.

Comment

4.1 rom

Originally posted by sabbycon View Post
      Bob,

I have the stock rom for 4.1 in ROMDUMP form, the system isn't an .img but is a tar archive, I also have the 4.2 system.img that neo uploaded, you can find his download on the fist page of this thread.

I personally think you should use the 4.2 system.img that Neo uploaded as these drivers/conf files are newer: http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/ug00...21_neomode.zip

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help... I'm becoming addicted to modding this thing and any development tricks I learn along the way would only benefit me in the future.
      Can you link the 4.1 dump (i didn't back up before upgrading)
      Now I have a stick with no BT and I need BT for my setup.

Comment

Hello,

I have a UG007B also there are 2 Version out there one with old WiFi Chip and one with the New one.
        Let me say this Device is Compatible with the MK802IV New and Old Wifi.
        May you want to try my CRom for this ?

Neomode

Comment

Realtek rtl 8188

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Hello,

I have a UG007B also there are 2 Version out there one with old WiFi Chip and one with the New one.
          Let me say this Device is Compatible with the MK802IV New and Old Wifi.
          May you want to try my CRom for this ?

Neomode
          My chip is a Realtek rtl 8188, I will try the CRom
          the rom you first made the bt didn't work and hulu was weird on it but that was two months ago now. also mouser.com has great little heat sync's for these things.

Comment

Unable to unroot ug007b

Hi Experts,

I currently have a situation that I tried unrooting my new ug007b but couldnt get it sucessful.

I bought this one from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The reason I am trying to unroot is to install the custom ROM and the inbuilt ROM seems to have lot of bugs like Netflix frozen during playing, true 1080p kernel is not available, full screen mode not working from browser, etc..

I tried to follow the steps in the below link but ended up in breaking my recovery button.

This rom is made by Neomode on freaktab. all credit to that guy! Already tested in our Rikomagic MK802IV / QC802/ UG007B and MK809III, all working, here we go: Firmware Download Link http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/neotvcr_mk809_3_ug007b_20130615.zip This ROM is rooted! What is Working: – Bluetooth (Tested with Mouse and Keyboard) – Wifi – Netflix (Patch includes) Install Netflix and Restart […]

Hence I tried using the ROM manager downloaded from google play store but when i tried to install the ROM zip file it complains that clockworkmod recovery is not available and I cannot install it as the device complains that I cannot install as it is not allowed in the stick.

I am out of ideas as what can be done further to unroot this device.

Note: I am able to SSH to this device and I am not a root user.

Please help!!

Comment

We have a Custom Rom for this thing.

You can Download it here.

If Wifi after this not Work you have the New Version and must Download and Install this.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
              X